Something Just Like This

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being single for a long time, Jong Kook doesn’t know how to move around his girlfriend. He doesn’t know how should he react with her. How should he be doing things. It’s honestly feels awkward to him. He doesn’t want to disappoint Ji Hyo. He was and is still described as someone who’s really great with women. But because of the long time he wasn’t in a relationship, his skill might not be that good anymore. He might need some help. He wants his friends be out of his relationships but he has no choice! He seriously need some dating tips. 

 

Jong Kook first approached Yang Se Chan. He doesn’t know if he can rely on him as he haven’t seen him in a relationship ever since they met. 

 

“Are you really asking me about those stuff Hyung? Me? Yang Se Chan? I think you got the wrong person!” Se Chan immediately answered his hyung.

 

“Well, at first I was really skeptical about asking you about this. But still! It might be really helpful.” Jong Kook reasoned out.

 

“Why don’t you show off your money! I mean you’re frugal but don’t be like that with Noona! Go on really expensive dates. You can go to hotels! Nothing goes wrong with food and you can cuddle with her in your room.”

 

Jong Kook didn’t really thought that it would be helpful to ask Se Chan, but he was glad to ask him. He can use that suggestion. He can treat her to a nice dinner at a hotel and maybe spend the night with her. 

 

He followed what Se Chan said. The couple went for a night out. They ate at an expensive restaurant. Get drunk on wine and champagne. And had a fun night. He saw how Ji Hyo enjoyed everything. He was glad that he followed his dongsaeng. He’ll surely do it again. But still, he doesn’t feel confident about how he dates. This time he approached someone who needs someone else’s mind to date. 

 

“You’re really coming to me for that? Do you not know me Hyung? I am Lee Kwang Soo! Lee Kwang Soo who uses Yoo Jae Suk’s mind to date! And if not for Jeon So Min, I maybe not in a relationship with Sun Bin right now!” Kwang Soo was shocked to hear Jong Kook asking his help about dating. 

 

“Do you really think I don’t know that? It’s just that I don’t have a choice! Maybe you know something. Maybe you do something that your Noona might like!” Jong Kook knows everything about how Kwang Soo dates, but still nothing’s wrong about asking him. 

 

“Okay, let’s see. Noona likes food! You can send her lots of it. To her home, to her shoots. You know something she could share to the people around her. She likes to share as you know, because she’s that caring and generous. You can also send her some flowers and chocolates along with the food! I know Noona doesn’t like flowers but still. It could make her heart flutter! And girls like it when people see that they receive flowers. I know she’s not like that but try!” Kwang Soo stopped for a moment to think of more. “You can buy her gifts! Expensive ones! You know Noona doesn’t buys a lot for herself, she’s like you!”

 

“Daebak! Is this true? Your ideas are great, Kwang Soo-yah! Thank you!” Jong Kook hugged his tall dongsaeng. His younger brother can finally date and Jong Kook’s really proud. Kwang Soo can’t help but smile, his hyung praised him! Kim Jong Kook praised him!

 

Jong Kook occasionally sent food to his girlfriend during her filmings. He made sure that there were also flowers and chocolates when it came. During the times he can’t meet her because of his own schedules, he’ll send Ji Hyo’s favorite delivery food to her apartment. Even when there aren’t any occasions to be celebrated Jong Kook gives gifts to Ji Hyo. She’ll sometimes ask what are the food and gifts for and he’ll reason out that he just wants h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter