How Would You Feel

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook has been looking for his woman for a long time. He went through dates and meetings just in case he’ll be able to find her. But being a celebrity, love hasn’t found his way. He gets into a relationship but it wouldn’t last long. But then, Ji Hyo came into the picture. If he’s being honest, she stopped his world when he met her. A beautiful and cheerful lady who can drive anyone crazy be it with her antics, dance, and strength. Even though she wasn’t the ideal woman in his mind whom he’s looking for, he was fascinated by her. When Running Man began, they were always bickering and teasing each other. Because of this, the idea of making her his girl when he first met her was scratched. But little did he know, he was slowly falling deeper in love with Ji Hyo. Then, he came to realize the reason why he’s always poking at Ji Hyo is because he likes her. And at some point, he said that when he likes someone, he likes to . She’s the one. Song Ji Hyo is the woman I’ve been looking for. Even though knowing that she’s the love of his life, it was too hard to say his feelings for her.

 

It is a known fact that they usually go on “friendly dates”, with the other members or by themselves. They go tanning together, eat with each other, or go around Seoul after the tiring filming of their show. He was able to spend time with her and this made him go crazy. Seeing the different Ji Hyo or should he say Seong Im or Soo Yeon behind the cameras, is such a wonderful sight for him. 

 

One spring day, Ji Hyo called him to go see the cherry blossoms. She always says she doesn’t want flowers as gifts. Instead, she wants to see them still planted and admire them from afar. Though being exhausted, he didn’t hesitate to go fetch her and went to the side of the river to see the trees bloom with the pink flowers. Ji Hyo was absolutely stunned by the pretty trees she sees right now even though just seeing them from the car, scared of the public’s eye. While Jong Kook is stunned by Ji Hyo’s radiating beauty rather than the flowers they are seeing. Ji Hyo then rested her head in the seat and then shifted her gaze to Jong Kook. Jong Kook froze as he felt her gaze at him, he doesn’t know if he’ll shift his gaze to her or pretend to be gazing at the trees. But then his head just turned around and met her eyes.

 

“Why? Do you need something?” Jong Kook asked.

 

“Can I request something?” Ji Hyo shyly asked him.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you sing a song for me? Please? I just think a beautiful scenery comes great with a beautiful voice.” Ji Hyo said getting embarrassed by her request.

 

Jong Kook was taken aback with her request. He feels shy to sing for her. Ji hyo saw how Jong Kook got shocked when she asked for a song.

 

“Oppa, you don’t have-” Ji Hyo was stopped when she heard a high pitched voice sing and she saw him, singing his heart for her.

 

How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?

It's just something that I want to do

I'll be taking my time, spending my life

Falling deeper in love with you

So tell me that you love me too

 

He didn’t intend to tell her how he feels. But it was the first song that came into his mind when she asked him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter