Fallen

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What if I told you that I’ve fallen?

 

His mind says as he looks at her. Jongkook’s been feeling something different towards her for the longest time, but never made a move about it. He just shrugs the idea of confessing what he feels because he didn’t want to trouble her. Not especially when they’re working together on a show and disrupt such great synergy and dynamics. But his heart always skips a beat when she calls his name. Whether it’s an angry tone or a happy one or even a desperate one, he loves how his name rolls off so easily from her tongue. 

 

“Kim Jongkook.”

 

He’ll always look back at her.

 

“KIM JONGKOOK!” 

 

He’ll always stop when he hears her.

 

“Kim Jongkook!”

 

He’ll always respond to her. 

 

“Oppa!”

 

He likes how his heart stops and doesn’t want it to ever go away. But then again, he won’t tell her what he has been harboring for years, his feelings. He’d rather hide it in order to be by her side for as long as he can than tell her and be pushed away.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Jongkook wakes up as his phone rings non-stop. It's the middle of the night and it’s even closer to morning. A name so familiar shows up in his phone screen as he picks it up. Lee Kwangsoo. What the hell is happening that this brat is calling him at this hour. 

 

“Hyung~” Kwangsoo greets as he hears the call has been picked up.

 

“Don’t use that tone on me, Lee Kwangsoo.” Jongkook hisses at his dongsaeng. “It’s 3 in the morning, what do you need?”

 

“Hyung, I need a ride. Please~” Kwangsoo continues to use his aegyo, he needs to go home and so does his companion today.

 

“You’re old enough, Kwangsoo-yah. Go book a taxi!” Jongkook shouted at his phone, hoping the caller could sense his anger and frustration. He was about to cut the line but Kwangsoo talked again.

 

“Hyung, I have Jihyo Noona with me. We really need a ride right now, Hyung.” Kwangsoo pleaded.

 

You should’ve started with that, Kwangsoo. I could have been on the road already if you told me that first.

 

“If you’re just using Jihyo’s name, Kwangsoo, cut it.”

 

“Noona, talk to Jongkook hyung. He’s not believing me!” Kwangsoo passed the phone to his noona who’s equally drunk as him.

 

“Oppa~” Jihyo called. His heart stopped again and his cheeks burned. Again, he’s at the hands of the ace. 

 

“Jongkook Oppa~” Jihyo continued. His heart also continued on beating hard. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter