Confession Is Not Flashy

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 12, 2020, Sunday. A big day. Ji Hyo went to the dressing room in the SBS building. She was surprised to see that she came earlier than So Min. What surprised her even more are the flowers placed in her make up table. A bouquet of baby’s breath and lilies. A card came with it, but the sender’s name was nowhere to be found.

 

“To: Song Ji Hyo

10 years? You’ve been running for a decade! And throughout those years, I’ve come to know you. A woman who’s not afraid of anything except bugs. A woman who’s so sincere and loving towards her members. A woman whom you can fully trust, especially in this show where betrayals are common. A woman who is almost perfect from head to toe but can curse the hell out of you. A woman who’s not only beautiful outside but also inside. I hope to know you more even though I think I know so much about you. Congratulations for the 10 years on Running Man, Ace!”

 

Ji Hyo was never a fan of flowers as a gift, but this bouquet made her one. The letter it came with was also so well-written that she got a little teary-eyed. She couldn’t believe it also. Ten years? A decade of running, but she’ll never get tired of it when she’s with her members. As she wonders who sent her the flowers, So Min came in. 

 

“Wah! Unnie, you’re already here? Are you really okay? You’re not my Unnie—“ So Min stopped mid sentence when she saw what her Unnie’s holding. “Daebak! Unnie who sent you those flowers! Wow, those are gorgeous!” 

 

“Yah! Don’t be so loud! The others will hear you!”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” So Min shyly apologized. “But who sent those Unnie? Is he a suitor? Or maybe your boyfriend? Eyy, Unnie why didn’t you tell me!” So Min interrogated Ji Hyo. 

 

“I don’t have a suitor nor a boyfriend. I honestly don’t know who sent this. It has a card but there was no sender name.” Ji Hyo answered her dongsaeng who’s reading the card already.

 

“Wow, the sender is a good writer! He’s so sweet! How I wish someone will also send flowers to me and write me a letter!” So Min said.

 

So Min’s right, the sender is great in writing and sweet. Ji Hyo hopes to find out who’s the sender but right now they need to find who’s the other thief in today’s race.

 

The live broadcast ended with half of them soaked in mud, including Ji Hyo. As there was no team dinner with the members and the crews planned, she went on her taping of ‘Was It Love?’ after saying her goodbyes. The week went on and she was so busy that she doesn’t even remember that someone gave her flowers. When she saw it the next Monday, it already withered. 

 

After another tiring yet fun-filled shoot of Running Man, Jong Kook approached Ji Hyo.

 

“Um, hey! Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter