Your Universe

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo is preparing to go out. So Min said that she needs to look really really nice tonight. She was told to dress up. Even though she they’re just going to Dong Hoon’s restaurant. But nonetheless, she dressed up and put on some make up. She actually missed her members. They haven’t seen each other for weeks as the pandemic hits the entertainment industry. She haven’t seen her boyfriend either! Phone calls and text messages aren’t enough. Oh, she’s gonna hug him real tight once they meet. 

 

When she got in the private room at Dong Hoon’s restaurant, she was surprised to see her friends aren’t there yet and there’s a projector set up. She walked towards the projector and opened it. It played videos of her. There are videos where she just smiles and some just zoning out. Then videos of her in the variety show she loves. Her dancing mostly to Hot Issue, her singing to Love Battery. Then there comes clips of her and her boyfriend. They look cozy and intimate with each other in the show even they’re not the main loveline and not yet together. Are they really in love with each other ever since the start? Well, maybe but what’s important they’re together now. The video ended and she turned back when she heard the door opened indicating someone entered. Her friends whom she was looking for a while ago are there. 

 

“So you saw how touchy you are with one another?” Jae Suk asked her with a grin. 

 

“I can’t understand how the two of you are always bewildered whenever we point these things to you before.” Suk Jin added. 

 

“I also don’t understand how you ended up in a loveline with Gary hyung when all along you and Jong Kook hyung were flirty on and off the camera.” Kwang Soo chimed in. 

 

“Yeah, right. I surrender! You guys are all right! Looking at those clips and even remembering what we used to do when there aren’t cameras, HaHa oppa’s teasings made sense now.” Ji Hyo raised her hands in the air and Dong Hoon shooting a told you so face. “But where’s my man? I’m dying to see him.” A series of of disappointed groans were heard. “I’m glad that you guys are here. I missed you too! But I really really miss my boyfriend. So can you tell me where the hell is he?” Ji Hyo defends herself. 

 

“If you really want to know, you have to come with us, Noona.” Se Chan said. Even before Ji Hyo can complain, she was already blindfolded and drag roughly by someone who she guesses is Kwang Soo. She can feel that they’re moving using a car. 

 

“Hey, what’s this all about? Why am I blindfolded? Can I remind you guys that we are not shooting Running Man until next week!” Ji Hyo loudly said. 

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to worry! This will be fun!” So Min squealed. 

 

“We are not filming Running Man, but we are definitely given a mission by some muscled man.” Dong Hoon said. 

 

“And if we don’t do it, we’ll get beaten up or even die in the hands of that man.” Suk Jin exaggerated. 

 

“Hyung, you’re so extra! But if we won’t get beaten up, we’ll probably be tormented for the rest of our lives. So Ji Hyo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter