Lovable

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo entered the last trimester of pregnancy. A lot of changes in her body are now evident. She doesn’t feel so confident about her body anymore. She feels so insecure about how bloated she is right now. She just wants to end her pregnancy right now and get back in shape quickly. 

 

Despite Ji Hyo’s thinking, Jong Kook is mesmerized by the beauty she radiates. He wants to let her wife know how gorgeous she is, how she took pregnancy to another level. Jong Kook doesn’t know why his wife have been so insecure about her looks when in fact everyone in the country is bewitched by her never aging beauty. 

 

As they were getting ready to go out for a date, Ji Hyo gets sulky. “Aish, Oppa let’s not go out anymore!”

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Don’t you always look forward to our dates? You said you’re getting bored here.” Jong Kook soothes her down.

 

“I don’t look good in anything! I have tried everything I have, but they just don’t look good on me! I feel really ugly right now with all the bloating! I feel like a whale in a dress. Let’s just order from a delivery, please?” Ji Hyo answered, frustrated. 

 

“What are you even saying? Don’t you look at the mirror? You are always drop dead gorgeous! Even a trash bag will look good on you.” Jong Kook jokes even though he knows Ji Hyo can turn a trash bag into a fashion trend. 

 

“Really? Do you think so?” Ji Hyo asked and Jong Kook nodded. “Okay, I’ll get the trash bag!” Ji Hyo cheekily replied. 

 

“It’s okay for me! Hey, Love, don’t you know how lovable you are? From head to toe!” Jong Kook asked. 

 

“Yah! Don’t use your song on me!” Because of what his wife said, Jong Kook suddenly sang and danced to his song.

 

You're loveable from head to toe

I'm so proud to to have you as my girl

I was always so stiff but now I smile all day

What have you done to me?

 

Even your backside and shadow are loveable

My affection comes naturally

Waiting is fun now and even the air is sweet

So I love you 

 

Even though Ji Hyo thought it was super cheesy, she can’t help but to sing and dance also. They both laughed at how silly they were, Ji Hyo can’t help but to feel better and thankful for her husband. 

 

“You never fail to make me feel better, Yeobo. Help me choose a dress, please?” Ji Hyo used her aegyo to her husband and of course Jong Kook obeyed. 

 

The couple wore a matching summer outfit. They didn’t bother to wear something to cover their faces as they wanted everyone to know how happy and cute they are as a couple that they’ll get jealous. As Ji Hyo gets tired easily because of the pregnancy they can’t do a lot of strenuous activities like they always do before so Jong Kook brought her to Han River. A little walking and sunshine won’t go wrong, especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter