All I Want For Christmas Is You

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s that time of the year. The white fluffy snow falls down, the freezing wind blows their hair, and people snuggling up with their loved ones. It’s indicating that Christmas is just around the corner. Christmas also means you need to ask yourself if you were naughty or not in order to get what you want from Santa Claus. And Jongkook thinks he’s satisfied with everything that he has. A healthy lifestyle, his family still complete and healthy, a good career (he even won a daesang, what more could he ask), his friends turn family is still by his side, and has a gym to workout to. What more could he possibly ask for? He’s alive, that’s already a win especially in the middle of a pandemic! Probably a woman who would stay by his side for the rest of their lives, would bear their children, and would be able to accept and love every part of him and his personality especially his gym routine. But he’s satisfied with everything he has. He’s happy with what he has. It’s already perfect!

 

After contemplating the weird feeling during winter, down and sad, Jongkook headed to his friends’ house to celebrate Christmas. After all, his parents and brother are all the way in Anyang and he couldn’t go due to restrictions. Jongkook brought gifts not only for his nephews and niece but also to the great couple hosting. He was welcomed by Dream and Soul running to his embrace and Donghoon following with Song in his hug. 

 

“Samchon!” The kids yelled. 

 

“Kids! Merry Christmas!” Jongkook said as he bent down to scoop the sweet kids. 

 

“Merry Christmas Samchon!” Dream beamed. 

 

“My brother! Merry Christmas, My Hyung!” Donghoon greeted. 

 

Jongkook put the kids down and hug his friend and kissed the forehead of his niece receiving a smile. After their greetings, Jongkook carried the stuff he brought into the living room. The kids, already eyeing the gifts brought by their uncle, have been hot on Jongkook’s heels. Goeun, having peeked from the kitchen, noticed her sons’ behavior.

 

“Kids, I know you’re really excited with your Samchon’s gifts for you. But can you stay still and let your Jongkook samchon settle first.” Goeun said to her sons. “Merry Christmas, Oppa! Watch my kids for me and let me prepare our food.”

 

“Merry Christmas too, Goeun-ah. Don’t worry about your four kids, no one can handle them better than me. But of course only after you.” Jongkook smiled, assuring the lady. 

 

Jongkook and the two boys were already settled in the living room while Donghoon was putting baby Song to sleep. The living room was surprisingly quiet, probably because Jongkook had kept the authority over the gifts. Seeing the kids looking so giddy and excited, he already gave up on holding a little more. 

 

“Okay! Whose is this?” Jongkook picked up a box and started to examine it. “Oh there’s a card! To… Dream!” 

 

“Yay! What’s this? What’s this Samchon?” Dream asked while hugging his present and jumping. 

 

“Let’s see later, okay? But for now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter