Just So You Know

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to @anglchood for the suggestion! Please enjoy the story!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Running Man’s Ace Song Ji Hyo Announces Engagement With Her Non-Showbiz Boyfriend!

 

Our Mong Ji just got engaged! The couple will hold a private ceremony with their family and closest friends and colleagues. We sincerely congratulate the couple! Here are some of the most iconic Ace moments of Song Ji Hyo in Running Man.

 

Jong Kook can feel his chest getting heavy and he’s having a difficult time to breathe. He knew this, even before it was announced. Even before the other members knew. He was there when they got engaged. He was one of the people who helped the guy to propose to her. But why does he still feel shocked and surprised? He should have known that this is coming. He was even asked by Ji Hyo to sing at her wedding. But still, his whole body can’t fathom that the love of his love is getting married. But not to him. 

 

He’s in love with her. He knew that from the very start. But he didn’t make a move. He was believing that if they were meant to be, the universe would conspire even without him moving. Everyone who knows his feelings towards Ji Hyo knows that he’s just saying reasons and excuses. They believe that Jong Kook is just afraid. Afraid that he will be rejected. Afraid that he will lose her. That he settled with a one-sided love. They do push him sometimes to make his move, but just like a giant rock he didn’t budge at all. 

 

He was heartbroken when he found out that Ji Hyo is having a relationship. He tried to distance himself from her knowing that there is a man who would be jealous. He would stand far from her every time. He would decline to all her invitations to eat and drink. He tries to not love her as he knows she’s in a serious relationship. But he just can’t move on. Her beauty will always lure him in. Her actions will always push him deeper in love with her. But he can’t look away.

 

He knew he wanted to stop loving her. He knew he wanted to move on. He knew he wanted to let her go. He decided to meet with her. He doesn’t know how to get rid of his feelings. But he knew that telling her how he feels is a step forward. He called her. Asked her to meet him. Telling her he has something important to tell. That it cannot wait. So they met.

 

“Oppa, is there any problem?” Ji Hyo asked as she entered his restaurant.

 

“None. I just have something to tell you.” Jong Kook answered.

 

“Is it very important that you told me to rush over here after my shooting?” Ji Hyo rolled her eyes at him, annoyed at the fact that she can’t go home after a long day of work.

 

“Yes.” He just simply replied.

 

“So, what is it?”

 

“I love you.” 

 

“But-”

 

“I know. I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter