Confession Of Your Love

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo’s the type of person who’s straightforward. She doesn’t hesitate. Even when confessing her feelings. Because she thinks it’s not necessary for the man to always make the first move. It’s the 21st century already, there’s no need to be shy to get what you want even if you’re a woman. But this time, she’ll wait for the guy. Jihyo likes him. When did it start? She doesn’t know. Why did it start? She doesn’t have the slightest idea. All she knows is she likes him. And she knows that he likes her too. But she also doesn’t know why he can’t say those three words. She has confessions left and right up until now. He knows that and has probably seen some. Doesn’t he get scared she’s going to be in a relationship? Doesn’t he get the courage to also do it? Why is the man that she likes such a coward when it comes to these types of things but a beast in everything else. God, he can chug a pitcher full of some healthy concussion and lift tens of kilograms of weights but can’t approach her. Though she can actually pull a move on this guy, she chose to let the guy have the moment. But she’ll set a time. If he doesn't confess until then, she’ll do the move. 

 

Only until the fanmeet. He’ll be sorry after that he never made the first move. 

 

The whole Running Man were very busy preparing for their first fanmeet in their home country while also doing their other jobs besides the variety show. They’ve been practicing their opening number over and over again. They’re creating new performances whether it be solos, duos, and even a trio. They’re also preparing a dance and a song that was created for their nine years together. It was very tiring and hard for them as they’re not getting any younger anymore. But they’re still going on and never backing down from these challenges. Jihyo knew how everyone is struggling to juggle every job they have because she too has a lot on her plate. And she thought that maybe this prevents him even more. 


 

August 26, 2019. The day their fanmeet will happen has finally come. The staff have been pacing back and forth throughout the whole venue to ensure that everything will be fine. All the members and the other artists have been practicing non-stop ever since they came in. A few hours before the main concert, they started to get ready for a big night. Jihyo was seen fidgeting her fingers and has been biting her lips non stop despite her makeup on. Jongkook saw this and approached her with a bottle of water. 

 

“Hey.” Jongkook greeted and gave her water. “Stop biting your lips, you’re ruining your makeup.”

 

“I’m just so nervous, Oppa.” Jihyo sighed. “We have so many performances ready, what if I messed up in one of those? What if in all of them?”

 

“Relax.” Jongkook smiled at her. “You’ll be fine, Song Jihyo. We’ve been doing this for a long time already. Just enjoy yourself and everything will follow. Besides, you have me. I’ll always be there to guide you.”

 

Jihyo relaxed a little bit at her Oppa’s words. She calmed down but deep inside she’s still nervous. But nonetheless, just like Jongkook said she’ll enjoy and provide everything she has to their audience. Besides she’s the ace, this is nothing for her. 

 

True to his words, Jongkook stayed by Jihyo’s side throughout the opening. He even guided her when to go out to the stage for her part in the opening act. He sweetly put up his hand and smiled at Jihyo to signal her when to go. This made Jihyo go out on time. The sweet act was noticed by the oldest member who was behind Jongkook. 

 

“Just confess already, Jongkook-ah.” Seokjin said while sighing. “Such a pabo.”

 

Jongkook just ignored his older brother, pretending to not hear a thing because of his in-ear. Jongkook went out to the stage and was welcomed by the audience’s enthusiasm. 

 

The opening went smooth. So are the different acts that they have prepared with all their hearts. The next thing to perform are their collaborations with some of the best artists in the industry they work in. Again, Jihyo feels so much pressure and nervousness. The feelings she’s having right now are even worse when she was in the recording booth. She doesn’t know if she’ll do a great job or if her lyrics are great. Will people love what she will present? Will people be in awe with what they have prepared? There are so many questions in Jihyo’s mind as she steps on the lift. But she remembers Jongkook’s words again. She cleared her mind and let everything flow. And she did great. Jongkook saw her perform like she wasn’t nervous. He just smiles as he focuses on Jihyo throughout her performance.

 

HyoChan Park’s performance with Yoon Mirae ended with the people hyped up. Jihyo felt very grateful for the warm reactions of the audience for all their performances. She introduced the next group to perform and gave the audience a bow with all her heart. Their team immediately went out of the stage and was informed that they were able to complete their mission and was handed a hint about today’s spy. 

 

While this is happening backstage, Jeon Soran with Yu Jaesuk has started their performance. Jihyo knew what the other team was going to perform, Confession Of Your Love. She liked it the first time she heard it. And eventually fell in love with it as she continued to listen to it. She felt so attracted to the message it says. Truly, Jeon Somin has such a creative and wonderful mind. She loved it because of the fact that the song speaks a lot of her current feelings for the man she knows she likes. She still doesn’t know why he hasn’t done anything to make her his. He’s been hearing the song too many times because of their practices. He’s been singing along with it. Plus, Jihyo’s been staring at him when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter