Met You By Chance - her

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was so struck by the lyrics of the song Jong Kook’s singing. The words was like written by her. These recent years, made her realize that all of the guys she have been dating were all no good. She does think that they can’t even compare to how her Running Man members have been treating her for the past decade. And also because, someone have been treating her right for the last ten years. It made her raise her standards so high that no one can ever reach it, except him. All this time, he was there, right beside her. 

 

Her thoughts drifted away that she didn’t even realized that the song is already finished. She saw him staring at her before Jae Suk said something she didn’t catch. What catch her attention was Suk Jin’s advice to go home already, and with this she complained. So Min was sharing the same thought and suggested that they should do a round two by themselves. She really loves her dongsaeng! Before getting out of the room, Kwang Soo said that they shouldn’t call him to fetch them. She was about to say that he should expect a call later, but So Min was faster than her. 

 

“We’ll definitely call him later.” She said as they exited the noraebang.

 

“Definitely, with Se Chan!” So Min squealed.

 

“You know what when you say things about Se Chan with that voice, I really think that you guys are a thing.” Ji Hyo said as she suspects them.

 

“Unnie, you know were not like that! It’s just for the show. But you know, I really think that you and Jong Kook oppa are a thing everytime you guys are together, so basically every week! When I first came in the show as a permanent member, I thought you guys are dating! Be honest with me Unnie, are you guys in a relationship? Do you guys share something that we don’t know?” So Min, as straightforward as ever, asks.

 

Ji Hyo was stunned for a moment because of So Min’s question. She shook her head. “What are you talking about? We are friends! We’ve been for the past decade!” 

 

“You know what, we have a lot to talk about. I don’t think round 2 isn’t the right thing to do now.” So Min, with a serious face, said.

 

“Yah! What do you mean? A lot to talk about? And what?! No round 2?! You’ve got to be kidding me, So Min-ah!” Ji Hyo was so confused of what’s So Min’s saying and annoyed of the fact that she’s not getting round 2 of wildness!

 

“I know Unnie, the night is still young, but I don’t think it would be right to show up tomorrow with hangover on national tv! Let’s just go to a cafe. Let’s drink coffee, eat cake, and talk about everything and anything!” So Min thought a while ago that it would be great to ask a drunk Ji Hyo about love and her feelings, especially her Unnie is a truth bomb whenever she’s drunk. But now, she’s thinks that it would be better if she talk some sense into her favorite sunbae while they’re both sober.

 

Ji Hyo thought of So Min’s offer. She’s right about the night is young and that’s why she wants a second round! But So Min is so right that they shouldn’t show up tomorrow at the live broadcast of Running Man with a hungover. “I hate that you’re right. Let’s go, I suddenly craved cake because of what you said!”

 

“Yay! Unnie, I know a good place near. Let’s go!” So Min held her hand and drag her out of the place. They immediately hailed a taxi and went to a cafe.

 

Upon arriving, the smell of coffee and the view of delicious cakes welcomed them. It was the right decision, Ji Hyo thought. They ordered and found a table that’s a little secluded.

 

“I know this is the best decision that we made tonight, but what do you need to ask, huh?” Ji Hyo suddenly remembered what So Min said earlier.

 

“Well there’s a lot to talk about life, love, career—“

 

“Get to the point, So Min.”

 

“Unnie, first of all, you should be a little patient. Well, I have this friend, and she has a problem.”

 

“What is it? Maybe I could help.”

 

“It’s about love. Recently, she realized that she loves her friend. They’ve been friends for a long long time.”

 

Ji Hyo perked up as So Min was speaking about her friend. And it looks like she can relate to the person they’re talking about. “I’m listening.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter