Eyes, Nose, Lips

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo would be considered as one of the most powerful couples in Korea, maybe in the world. But everything changed. They grew apart, not knowing why. Maybe because of the time. Their schedules always clashed with each other’s. The only time they could meet is during Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays due to the filming of their variety show. Maybe because of the ever-changing lovelines that keep them flirting with one another or with another person in front of the cameras. It maybe confused the heck out of them. No one can actually blame them, it’s hard to live two separate lives and making it separated all the time is harder. Maybe their personalities don’t match. They always go against each other be it in variety shows or in real life. Maybe their lifestyles. He’s always working out while she’s always sleeping. He eats chicken while she eats fried chicken. There are actually hundreds of maybes why they didn’t worked out. Jong Kook can go on and on for hours to list down why their relationship didn’t last. But he knows one thing, he loved her, so much. Actually, no. He still loves her from her big eyes that can communicate with him, to her pointed nose that breathed the same air with him, to her lips that forms smiles that can melt his heart. Everything about her, he still loves everything about her. 

 

Jong Kook remembers the time they called it off. He was the one who opened the topic. He remembers how Ji Hyo went quiet because of what he said. He knew that she was thinking the same thing. He knew that Ji Hyo feels the same way. They both knew that it will be better for them to break it up. She apologized for not making it work out. For tarnishing their decade long friendship. He stopped her. There’s no way he’ll let her take all the blame. He’s also at fault. He stared at her, absorbing everything. Memorizing every little detail of her, even though he had already memorized them before. He made sure he engraved everything in his mind. He then lets go of her hand that he had been wanting to hold before. He smiles, and she smiled back. Then a goodbye was made. He didn’t know what he felt during that time. He wasn’t crying but he wasn’t happy. He wasn’t devastated but he wasn’t satisfied. 

 

After the break up, they continued to work with each other. But it felt very different. They were always joined at the hip during their work. Be it on or off the camera. They were always a package, even before when they were just friends. Where Ji Hyo was, Jong Kook was there and vice versa. They always make a great team, the best and most powerful actually. But because of what happened, everything has changed. They were distant. They seem to be afraid of each other’s presence. They stick to another person rather than themselves. The people around them wondered why are they like this. They noticed every little thing drastically changed. They wanted to know what’s up. They wanted to ask questions. They wanted to know what’s wrong, so that they can help to fix it. But no one dared to. They were afraid of the auras they unconsciously emit. So they just adjusted themselves into a new environment where Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were too distant with each other as if they were strangers. 

 

Jong Kook can’t deny how much he misses her. As his lover and as his friend. Well, technically speaking, she’s still his friend. But because of what happened, the once close friend became a distant one. He misses her. From her head to toe to her ever kind and loving personality. Her eyes that are full of stars that stares at him. Her soft lips that he’d always kiss. Her touch that makes his whole body warm. He misses Ji Hyo, so much. He always think of her. He always think of what he could’ve done to make their relationship last. He always think that maybe it was all because of him. He can’t get over her. He can’t make his mind to forget her. And it isn’t helping that he sees her every week. But deep inside of him, he feels grateful to see her that often. It assures him that she’s still beautiful, kind, and well. But it all still hurts him. He wants to go back to the times where there weren’t any feelings involved. To the times they were just having a siblings relationship. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter