You’ll Be Safe Here

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! If you haven’t watched the latest episode of Running Man, go watch it first as this one shot was inspired by it, so there is a little spoiler! Enjoy!

_________________________________________________

 

“It attracted more than million viewers, right?”

 

“No, it didn’t.”

 

“But, I know it will.”

 

“It’s not on the theaters anymore, Oppa.”

 

The conversation with her Seok Jin Oppa remained with her throughout the day. It hunted her. Her last movie didn’t attract a million viewers. And she’s really disappointed about it. She feels upset because it didn’t garnered a lot of attention. She was dissatisfied with her acting, maybe that’s why viewers didn’t watch it. 

 

“Ji Hyo-yah, is there anything bothering you? You’ve been so quiet ever since we hit the road.” Jong Kook have been stealing glances from the passenger seat and noticed that her girlfriend looks like she has a lot going on her mind.

 

Ji Hyo snapped back to reality. “There’s nothing wrong, Oppa. I’m just— I’m just tired, hehe. You know Running Man is really exhausting.” She made an excuse. 

 

“But we didn’t even run around this week. We were just sitting and fooling around a while ago. Yah, you should spill it. I know you always overthink about the tiniest things. And it’s not good for you.” Jong Kook urged her to talk to him about what she was thinking. “You know that I can listen to you, right. Even the most ridiculous things, I can always lend you my ears to you, love.”

 

Ji Hyo was about to make another excuse of her silence but she was stopped by Jong Kook’s knowing gaze. “It’s just that— I worked so hard for Intruder. I lost a lot of weight, I did everything the role needs me to do. But I still think I didn’t give enough justice to my character. And I think that’s the reason why it didn’t garnered a million viewers. Maybe because they knew that I wasn’t great, my acting wasn’t great. Maybe because they thought I couldn’t do it, because they knew me as someone whose projects were always comedies. Because they thought I couldn’t be scary because of my character in Running Man. Maybe because I am not a good actress at all.” Ji Hyo blurted it all out. Her tears flowing down from her face. She can’t help but to cry. 

 

Jong Kook stopped the car in the side of the road, and his girlfriend. “Hey love! What are you even saying? It’s not your fault! It’s no one’s fault, okay? It’s just that we are in a trying time. The people can’t go to the theaters because of the virus. Even though it didn’t surpassed the million movie-goers mark, it still ranked first for a couple of days!” Ji Hyo was about to reply but was interrupted by Jong Kook starting the car once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter