If You're Not The One

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo. An actress known in the whole of Korea. A model for known brands. An entertainer who is named as The Ace and loved by the whole Asia because of her charms. But behind the cameras, She’s Cheon Sungim or Sooyeon. She’s still the kind and beautiful person. She’s the love of his life. Jihyo captivated Jongkook’s heart. She had been beautiful from the start. She had caught his attention right from the beginning. But he doesn’t know if his confession is worth their friendship, their family. 

 

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?

 

Once she enters the room, Jongkook’s lips will always form a smile, his heart will beat as if he had run, his eyes will shine as if he had seen for the first time, and his whole aura will suddenly change. He’ll just be different. Jihyo has that effect on him. From a person who’s stone cold to someone’s who’s very warm. Maybe because she also exudes that feeling. That warm feeling that will melt the coldness away. Maybe because she just makes him happy. Her presence is enough to make him jump in joy. Her smile and laugh are enough to make him too. But is it enough to know she’s the one? Is it enough to make a confession and possibly spoil a relationship they had built in the past decade?

 

If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?

 

Working in a variety show, there are countless times where you need to do some skinships like holding hands. Every time Jihyo would grab his hand, he can’t help but to feel shy and at the same time happy. His stomach seems to have a million butterflies during the said skinships. He can’t help to wonder about how different Jihyo is from the countless women he had worked with and held hands with. Maybe because Jihyo is special. He can't stop thinking about how Jihyo’s hand fits perfectly with his, how she’s the right size to be enveloped by his arms, just how perfect she is for him. Again, is it worth a shot?

 

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?

 

Maybe it’s his imagination or hallucination but he swears to god, she does things that just means she loves him too. The way she cares for him the way he does. The way she stares at him and would look away when he caught her. The way she doesn’t get tired of his rumblings and nagging when everyone does. The way she’s okay that he’s thrifty when women don't find that charming. The way she doesn’t find his workout excessive when his own mother does. Those are clear signs, right? She loves me too! But, am I sure she does these things because of her feelings? Am I sure I’m not just a friend, not just an older brother? 

 

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

 

Jihyo is a ball of sunshine. She may seem cold and a little scary, but once she opens up it’s the opposite. She’s a breath of fresh air in a show, even in the industry dominated by men. Jihyo has given energy to countless people by making them amazed and laugh at her unpredictable antics. And she did too to her members, especially to Jongkook. Seeing Jihyo wasn’t just able to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter