Should’ve Kissed You

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday. Another day of filming with these crazy people who became his family over the last 10 years. Jong Kook was chatting with all the male members about work, life, family, and other topics. It’s just the normal scenario every week, catching up with everyone and laughing and teasing the younger ones especially Kwang Soo. They were in a middle of story told by Donghoon about his daughter when all of sudden the door of the waiting was opened. 

 

“GUYS! I THINK UNNIE HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” Somin  announced to the whole group in the waiting room, looking like she ran a marathon and holding a phone showing it to them. 

 

“YAH, JEON SOMIN! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” Jihyo shouts from the other room. As if on cue, the other members gather around Somin and looked through Jihyo’s phone. 

 

“Yah, yah! Lock the door! Don’t let Jihyo in!” Donghoon instructed. 

 

“Yah! That’s invasion of privacy!” Jaesuk scolded. “How are you going to open that if you don’t know her password and your facial features won’t be read by the phone? Go get a picture of her, oh my gosh these dimwits!” 

 

“I thought it’s invasion of privacy, Hyung?” Sechan asked. 

 

“I know, but I don’t hear a lot of her love life and this is a chance to see it! I won’t let this pass.” Jaesuk reasoned out. 

 

“He’s right! She’s unreadable!” Sukjin supported. “Yah, Kim Jongkook. Aren’t you interested?” 

 

“No.” Jongkook answered which earned him some disappointed grunts. “I know she doesn’t tell us everything, but it’s her right. We are her friends but there still things that can’t be shared with us.”

 

“Hyung, tell me honestly. Are you dating Noona?” Kwangsoo asked.

 

“Kwangsoo’s right! Are you dating Noona? And you just doesn’t want us to discover that’s why you’re like that?” Sechan added. 

 

I wish. “You guys of all people, would be the first ones to ever know I’m dating or we are dating. But, no. She’s a colleague. A friend. A sister—“

 

“And your family.” They all finished his sentence. 

 

“That’s what you always say.” Sechan said. 

 

“That’s just his excuse. Don’t mind him.” Kwangsoo added. 

 

“What did you say?” Jongkook asked him, getting furious by the moment. 

 

“I said—“

 

“YAH!” Kwangsoo was interrupted by the very angry woman who opened the door with a loud bang. Jihyo would have laughed if she wasn’t irritated. The looks on their faces are so epic. As if they have seen a ghost or something really horrifying. Before anyone could come back to their senses, Jihyo immediately grabbed her phone back and locked it. “I was going to tell you everything the next time I’m having a boyfriend or even just a date. But all of you lost your chance, the second Somin snatched my phone and shouted that I have a boyfriend. Thank your youngest female member everyone!” Jihyo grinned at them while waving her phone in her hand before going back to their waiting room. 

 

“Didn’t I say to lock the door? Why didn’t anyone do it!” Donghoon dramatically said. “And you, Jeon Somin. You are so dead.”

 

“Prepare to be betrayed. Every. Single. Time.” Kwangsoo warned her. 

 

“You all owe us something, Somin. But now, go apologize to your Unnie and convince her to give us another chance to peak in her lovelife.” Jaesuk pushed the woman out of their waiting room knowing that she’s scared of the older woman and also feels sorry to all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter