Loving is Easy

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongkook roams around the room, feeling uneasy. He goes back and forth just to make his heartbeat back to normal. All emotions seem to dawn at him. He’s happy, excited, and giddy for this day. He’s been waiting for this for a long time and it’s finally here. But at the same time, he feels afraid and nervous. What would happen if  she backs out? What would happen if she runs away? And now, his heartbeat raced again just thinking of that possibility. While trying to calm his heart, two of his closest friends came to the room. 

“Hyung, feeling anxious?” Sechan asked as he saw his friend. “Why don’t you sit down and drink this ice cold americano we brought for you?”

Jongkook followed his dongsaeng. His legs might be the strongest pair but it still needs to rest so does his heart. And americano! That’s his favorite, maybe it’ll help him calm down. So he drank it a little too fast that it dissolved into his body in a matter of seconds.

“Hyung, slow down. You’ll make yourself more nervous with that caffeine intake.” Donghoon said. “Why are you being like this anyway? Do you think she has the heart to leave you in front of the altar and of the whole world? Do you think she’ll run away? No she doesn’t and she won’t. But she has the heart to endure everything with you. And she’ll probably run away with you, away from everything so that it’ll be just the two of you. God, you’re making her look bad with the way you think. My sister isn’t like that! She's the most loyal human being we ever met!”

“Donghoon hyung’s right, Hyung.” Sechan supported. “Noona wouldn’t ever do that. She loves you. Really really loves you. And because of that she’ll be there. She’ll say “I do” and live with you for the rest of your lives.”

“I know, but still.” Jongkook sighed. “You know she could have second thoughts right now. What if she realizes that she’s better off with another man who has all the time for her? What if she realizes that she doesn’t want me as a husband because I’m a celebrity? Because I’m a gym addict who practically lives in a gym? Because I’m thrifty? Because I nag too much? Because, because— I don’t know! There are countless things she could realize now that could make her mind sure that I’m not the one for her!”

“Yeah, I know Hyung. I don’t know why she didn’t realize that when she started dating you.” Donghoon said. 

“Uhm, thanks for helping?” Jongkook glared. 

“Well Hyung, she knows that. She knows every part of who you are and she accepted all of that. If she didn’t she wouldn’t have said yes to dating you. She wouldn’t have said yes to your proposal. And she wouldn’t be there in the other room greeting your guests with the brightest smile.” Donghoon told Jongkook. “Come on, Hyung. Jihyo loves you.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll calm down. This is our day, I shouldn’t be like this.” Jongkook finally relaxed. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jihyo sits in the bride’s room, looking all beautiful and gorgeous in white. She’d been taking pictures with all their friends and colleagues who came in. She’s thankful for the guests who made time for them. Everyone has been complimenting her and she just gets shy everytime. Three men and a woman came in when Jihyo was alone. 

“Cheon Sooyeon! Waaah, you look so great in white, Jihyo-yah.” Jaesuk approached the bride with a hug. 

“Oppa, I’ve been hearing that all day. Seriously, do I really look great or it’s just mandatory to say such things to a bride?” Jihyo joked. 

“Unnie, Oppa’s not lying so is everyone who said it. You really look beautiful.” Somin holds her hands while the bride gets blushy and shy. 

“Really beautiful that Seokjin hyung’s getting blushy again just like the old times.” Jaesuk teased the oldest in the room.

“Yah, I don’t!” Sukjin defended. “But seriously, Jihyo-yah. You’re so pretty today.”

“She looks like she always does, what’s special in her face today?” Kwangsoo inspects his noona, the other members were ready to smack him. “She’s beautiful today like every other day. She just put on make-up and did her hair. Why do you always act like that when Noona dresses up?”

“Thank you Kwangsoo-yah. You know them, they always do that.” Jihyo laughs and hugs her dongsaeng. 

“Are you excited Unnie?” Somin asks. 

“Of course. I’m excited and at the same time nervous. I don’t know why I’m nervous. I mean I’m sure with Oppa and I will never leave him at the altar. But you know, I just can’t help being nervous.” Jihyo says. “Is this normal? Were you nervous back then too, Sukjin and Jaesuk Oppa?”

“It’s all normal, Jihyo. Right, hyung?” Jaesuk asks Sukjin to which the older man nodded. “It’s a decision which affects your whole life. And this is really a big thing so it’s natural for everyone who’s getting married to be nervous. But I know that you don’t have any second thoughts and regrets on agreeing on this decision, right? I was also nervous back then. Questioning if it was meant to be. If it was the right decision we made. But look at where we are now. And I know you’ll look back to this day and laugh at how nervous you were in making the best right decision of your life.” Jaesuk smiles at the tensed bride. 

“Your nervousness will soon be replaced by happiness and blissfulness when you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter