twenty-two

The Unexpected Fall

 

Inside the apartment, the music blasted through the speaker ignoring who may ever complain. Nayeon laughs at Jennie who was making weird dances in front of her with a bottle of alcohol in her hand. Nayeon was drunk as hell but still bopping her head with the beat while looking at Jennie. 

 

They were celebrating about Jennie being in a new girl group that was about to debut in a month. The group consists of 4 members but she still has no clue who will be her co-members are. 

 

It has been 5 days since Nayeon had last seen her girlfriend. Or should she still call her that? 

 

5 days of being missing in the campus and she’s sure hell Mark is worried and will beat her if he ever sees her. 

 

5 days with Jennie and it was fun. It did make her feel better but there are times Nayeon find herself zoning out or even Jennie finds her in the bathroom crying her hear out. 

 

There are a lot of things going on in Nayeon’s life and some of them weren’t that great. Especially the one that happened in Japan that Nayeon refused to let it enter her mind (but it still entered). 

 

“I will finally be on a girl group!” Jennie cheered jumping on the couch that Nayeon was sitting at. “I’m so happy!” she plops down, kneeling while staring at Nayeon. 

 

“Congratulations!” Nayeon nods her head at her while she close her eyes. She was starting to get sleepy, maybe because she was so drunk. Drunker than Jennie. 

 

Jennie leans in more at the girl, admiring her features. From her eyes and slowly to her soft lips. Jennie started to lean in even more. Her lips almost touching Nayeon’s when she suddenly opens her eyes.

 

“What are you doing?” She asked but didn’t move away. “Are you trying to kiss me while I was closing my eyes?” 

 

“What if I was?” Jennie leans in even more. Feeling Nayeon’s breath heating her own lips.

 

“You know I have a girlfriend, right?” Nayeon chuckles, still not moving an inch. 

 

Jennie traces her fingers from the older girl’s arm up to her neck, “But that girlfriend of yours is already getting married...” then she used her hand to turn Nayeon’s head to face her, “I’ve been wanting to kiss you for a while now...” 

 

“Oh, really?”

 

“Yes,” Jennie said in a seductive way. 

 

“Why don’t you do it now?” Nayeon smirks thinking Jennie wasn’t going to do it.

 

But she was wrong.

 

So wrong.

 

She crashed their lips together as it moves in sync. Jennie straddles Nayeon’s lap, her hands on her neck pulling her much more closer. Nayeon her bottom lip for access and the younger gladly opens and their tongues fights for dominance. Jennie started moving her hips on Nayeon, as Nayeon her tongue. 

 

Both girls pulled away, chasing their breath as they stare at each other. Jennie was about to lean in for another kiss when Nayeon drops her head on the younger’s chest and next thing she knows Nayeon was already sleeping. 

 

Jennie laughs and wrapped her arms around Nayeon.

 

“Maybe one day you’ll be mine.” 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon groans feeling a ray on sunlight hitting her eyes. She felt a cloth around her body and a soft pillow in her head. She opens her left eye to see if she ended up again on someone else’s house. She felt relieved after seeing everything seemed familiar to her. It was Jennie’s apartment. 

 

She stretched her body hearing cracks in the process as she yawns. Standing up too fast was the worst mistake Nayeon had done and now her head was hurting. 

 

“Good morning,” Jennie greets her placing a cup of coffee on the table. “You were so drunk last night.” 

 

“Yeah,” Nayeon uses her palm to rub her temple, “I couldn’t even remember a thing. And my head hurts so much.” 

 

Jennie giggles, “Here.” she hands Nayeon a medicine for her head, “You were drunker than me last night. And you don’t remember a thing...that’s good.” she said mumbling the last part. 

 

Nayeon stares at Jennie. But she suddenly sees Mina’s face, smiling at her with the gummy smile Nayeon loves so much. She misses Mina but what Mina did to her broke her heart. She needed time. 

 

“You’re thinking about her again, huh?” Jennie interrupted her thoughts, “I won’t blame you.” she laughs bitterly, “You probably like her so much.” 

 

Nayeon furrows her eyebrows. The word like doesn’t sit right with Nayeon anymore. 

 

“I love her.” Nayeon said.

 

Jennie only stared at her.

 

“I love her so much.” 

 

Jennie smiled bitterly, “Then I guess I don’t have a chance with you anymore?” 

 

Nayeon looks at her, “What?” 

 

The other girl laughs, “I like you, stupid.” 

 

Nayeon couldn’t help but blush at the confession, “I—I...I’m sorry. She’s still my girlfriend.” 

 

“It’s okay, I already knew that. Now go get your girl,” Jennie started pushing Nayeon outside her house, “Tell me when you two got back together. And if y’all don’t, you know where to find me.” she winks at the girl then slammed the door closed. Jennie leans her body on the door, slowly sliding herself down to the ground. 

 

“I guess I’ll be alone again.” 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon ran as fast as she could to catch up with Mina before the class ends. She knows her girlfriend leaves the university as soon as her class ends. She ignores the pain in her legs, she needed to see Mina. She needs to talk to her. 

 

She pushed her way through the crowd. Bumping into angry people but she didn’t mind them because she has to see Mina now. She doesn’t know where her girlfriend lives and for sure she lives on a rich neighborhood. Or even has their own island—

 

“Sorry!” She helped picked up the stranger’s things and handing it out to her without taking a glance at her. Just as she was about to leave, they spoke:

 

“You’re Im Nayeon, right?” Nayeon tensed up. She turns to see a familiar face. Once she realized who it was, her blood boils. 

 

“Yes, that is me.” She took a step closer to Jeongyeon, clenching her jaw. 

 

Jeongyeon smirked, “You were Mina’s girlfriend, right?” 

 

“I still am her girlfriend.” Nayeon said in a stern voice still looking directly at her eyes. 

 

Jeongyeon lets out a sigh, smirk still visible on her face. “I don’t think you are anymore. You were gone for...I don’t know? Five days? Leaving Mina hanging?” 

 

“I just needed time for myself. I needed to think.” Nayeon said.

 

“With someone else?” 

 

Nayeon’s mouth agape, “What are you talking about?” 

 

Jeongyeon snorted, snatching her phone from her pocket and typing something then showed it to Nayeon. 

 

It was a photo of her and Jennie entering her apartment. 

 

But Jennie was covered when they arrived in Korea. People wouldn’t even know if it was her since she changed the way she wears clothes and was wearing a mask that almost covered her face (which made Nayeon actually confused in the first place). And Jennie also told her during their flight that her apartment is new and that people wouldn’t follow her there but at the company (which Nayeon thought she was a CEO). 

 

But then right on timing, a notification pop up from Jeongyeon’s phone. 

 

‘I made sure no one else saw me when I took their photo’ It said.

 

But Jeongyeon pulled her phone away late. She clears , “Anyway, stay away from Mina—“ 

 

“You were also the one who took the photo of me and Irene, right?” 

 

It hits her. Late. She remembered the day she left Irene’s apartment, Mark was already driving away but Nayeon took a one last look at the side mirror and someone from the bushes came out with a camera. She didn’t think much of it that time but now she realized how it was a set up. 

 

Jeongyeon was about to walk away when Nayeon grabbed her collar and pushed her on the wall beside them, making the people around them gasp and stop what they were doing. 

 

“You set me up, right!?” Nayeon screamed. She was mad. So mad. She was fuming. “You and Irene ing set me up!” 

 

“Let go of me!” Jeongyeon yelled back but it was obvious that she was shaking. 

 

“What the did I ever do to you!? I didn’t even know you back then.” Nayeon pressed Jeongyeon more against the wall. 

 

“You were the one who ruined my relationship with Mina! You entering her life made it hard for me to make her fall for me.” Jeongyeon stared back at Nayeon. 

 

“Mina doesn’t even like you.” Nayeon was close to punching the younger girl when her driver pulled her away from Jeongyeon and another man blocked Nayeon away from her. 

 

“Stay away from my wife.” The was the last straw. Nayeon didn’t hesitate to run towards Jeongyeon, pushing her then hitting her face with her fist. 

 

“Don’t you dare call her that! Mina is mine and she’ll never be yours.” That was the last thing Nayeon had seen the other girl before she was lead away from her by the guard who was near them. 

 

 

 

 

Mina just arrived at their house when she sees her family and the Yoos sitting in their living room talking about something she doesn’t want to know. Her mother called her to sit with them which she obeyed since her father was looking at her. 

 

After that dinner in Japan, Mina and her father hardly talk. They would only talk if it was really needed like how was class or if anything happened (which he was actually referring to Nayeon). Mina was fine with it. Really. Somehow, she managed to vent out all her feelings that night and hoped maybe one day her father will realize things. 

 

But after that dinner, she lost Nayeon. 

 

Arriving back at Korea, Mina hadn’t heard anything from Nayeon. She did tried to go to her bakery but it already been  demolished. She had asked Mr. Lee but he also has no idea where Nayeon had gone. 

 

Ever since that night, there wasn’t an evening that Mina was not crying. She would always wake up with puff eyes and a runny nose. But she always cover it with make up. 

 

The big front door of their house opened revealing Jeongyeon holding her nose. It made everyone shocked at her sudden appearance with blood on her shirt. It was her mother who first run up to her and asked her what happened.

 

“Someone punched me out of nowhere.” Jeongyeon said, sitting down on the stool while the maids help her clean her blood.

 

“Do you know who was it?” Her mother asked, “Should we call our lawyer?” 

 

Jeongyeon shook her head, “No need. I don’t even know who it was,” she lied. 

 

“Well, can you describe their face?” 

 

Jeongyeon furrows her eyebrows, “She has this stupid bunny teeth.” This made Mina look at her. It sounds very familiar to her. 

 

“It’s not stupid.” Mina glared at her.

 

“Of course you would say that.” The older girl smirked. She knows that Mina know who she was talking about. “I’m sure you love everything about her.” 

 

“Do you know who it is, Mina?” Mrs. Yoo asked, looking at Mina. “She might hurt you too.” 

 

“Oh she won’t hurt Mina.” Jeongyeon laughs and her mother looks at her weirdly, “She won’t hurt her own girlfriend.” she said emphasizing the word ‘girlfriend’. 

 

“Girlfriend!?” Mr. Myoui stood up from his seat while her wife tries to calm him down, “Ae you talking about this girl, Nayeon?” 

 

Jeongyeon nodded, smirk still on her lips.

 

Mr. Myoui then turns to his daughter, “How many times have I told you to stop your relationship with this girl! You are getting married!” 

 

Mina clenched her fist, “Make me.” Then she left to go to her room ignoring the call from her parents. 

 

Closing the door behind her, that’s when she broke down. She needed to see her girlfriend. She needed her right now. Nayeon would make her calm down just by kissing her or even just a tight hug from the older. She glanced at the clock. 3 hours before dinner. Before she faces her family again. 

 

But this time, she needed to do something. 

 

 

 

 

Going round and round, Mina still couldn’t find Nayeon. Who is she kidding? Nayeon hasn’t told her anything about her family and where they live. Mina remembered the older telling her about her mother being in a coma but she doesn’t know which one. She told her driver to get to the nearest hospital. And when they got there, it was no surprise that the staff there was shocked to see her only to realize it was the hospital they owned so it wouldn’t be hard to find someone. But to her luck, there was no ‘Im’ there and never had one patient that has that last name. 

 

One hospital became two,

 

And three,

 

And four.

 

Now she’s at the last one on her list. An average hospital for all poor people. It was located just right near the bakery Nayeon was working so she might be here. She walked to the counter as her driver walks closely behind her. 

 

“Uhm,” Mina cleared , “Excuse me?” The nurse looks up to her and smiled. “Is there an Im here?” 

 

The nurse typed something on the computer as Mina waited patiently. She felt a presence beside her but she just ignored it thinking it was just a doctor.

 

And it was.

 

“Hello?” He smiled at her, “Visiting a loved one?” he handed the nurse the papers. 

 

“Kinda,” Mina shrugged. 

 

“Miss?” The nurse called Mina, “An Im was here for almost a year due to a coma but was already discharged a week ago.” 

 

“You’re looking for someone named Im?” The doctor looks at her, surprised. 

 

“That’s not her name but her last name. But I’m not really here for the patient,” Mina blushed, “I was just hoping she would be there.” 

 

The doctor furrowed his eyebrows, “Weird. My mother was the only Im here.” 

 

Mina blinked, “M—mother?” 

 

He nodded, “Yes. And the person who always visited her was my sister, Nayeon.” 

 

Mina froze in her spot, eyes widened as tears started forming in her eyes, “Nayeon is your sister?” 

 

“Why are you crying? Are you okay?” 

 

Mina nodded, “Y—yes, I— I have been looking for her.” her voice cracked, “Do you know where she is?” 

 

He pursed his lips, “Ever since she left for Japan, I never saw her again. She was with her girlfriend so I assumed they had a fight or broke up.” he sighed, then he looked at Mina, “You’re her girlfriend...right?” 

 

Mina nodded, her tears finally fell from her eyes, “Y—yes,” she croaked out.

 

“Sorry to tell you that I don’t really know where she is,” He said. “She might be on Mark’s house?” 

 

“No,” Mina shook her head, wiping her tears, “Mark doesn’t have an idea too. Thank you for your time but I’ll get going now, thank you agai—“

 

“Ya! Jeabum oppa, I’ve been looking for you everywhere! I need your help to find Mina.” A loud, whiny voice that Mina loves so much said behind them. Mina was looking at the doctor also seeing him frozen. “Hey! I need you to help me find my girlfriend!” Mina hears her stomps her feet on the ground. She wanted to laugh, but she was to shock. 

 

Mina slowly turns around, tears began to fall again on her cheeks leaving Nayeon, too, shock. Mina smiled, “U—unnie...” 

 

Nayeon didn’t talk but wasted no time and pulled Mina into a tight longing hug. Nayeon buries her head on the younger’s neck, smelling it in the process making Mina giggle. 

 

Jeabum smiled at the two then made his way to a patient’s room not disturbing the two, who just reunited again.

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you, Mina. I was just too overwhelmed what your father said and I— I couldn’t think straight. I needed time but that’s not what I wanted, you’re the one I needed, baby. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Nayeon cries. 

 

“No, unnie. I’m the one who should be sorry. I should’ve told you,” Mina felt Nayeon placed a kiss on her neck. 

 

“You should come home with me and let me introduce you to my family,” Mina added. 

 

“I don’t— I don’t think that’s a good idea, Mina. Your father might kill me the sooner he sees me and don’t forget it’s your house and you have tons of bodyguards!” Panic immediately rushed inside Nayeon’s body with the thought of meeting the family. 

 

It seemed to be a very bad timing, the fact that Mina was to marry the girl she refuse to mention. It might end in a bad way they least expect and it might be the last time she’ll see Mina if ever her father throws her to another country just to make sure she stays away from his daughter. But the look on Mina’s face, the determination, makes Nayeon want to do it. No matter what the consequences will be. As long as Mina is with her, she’s fine. Everything will be find. 

 

Even entering the car, Mina doesn’t let go of the older thinking that she might go missing again. She pushed Nayeon inside the vehicle and Mina following behind. 

 

Once they were seated, Nayeon was smiling at how her girlfriend was clinging on to her. She was very happy but at the same time nervous and scared. Mina noticed how Nayeon was acting so she turned her head to face her.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked.

 

“Just nervous and scared.” Nayeon tried to smiled but failed due to her lips shaking making Mina giggle. 

 

“You have nothing to worry about as long as I’m here, unnie.” 

 

Nayeon only nods and intertwined her hand to the younger, holding it tightly while shaking her leg up and down. 

 

Finally, they were together again. Nayeon couldn’t stay mad or angry at Mina for such a long time. She hated feeling this way towards the younger. Staying with Jennie for a couple of days made her realize that talking is one of the most important things in the world especially when you’re in a relationship and something happened. But, Mina hasn’t told her anything yet aside from getting married. She’s going to ask the younger but maybe not right now when the car is making it’s turn to enter the mansion’s gate. 

 

Nayeon was chanting the word ‘’ in her head. Mina, on the other hand, was nervous and scared too. She knows her father doesn’t like Nayeon, as her girlfriend or even just being near her. What will happen tonight might be one of the scariest for Nayeon. But if it means staying with Mina then she’ll gladly do it. 

 

One of the bodyguards opened the door and it was Mina who first exits the vehicle with her following behind. 

 

A maid welcomed the two with a worried look plastered on her face, “Lady Mina, Mr. and Mrs. Myoui have been looking for you,” then she opens the door revealing Mina’s unpleased father and her mother who was looking at her with a frown. The Yoo family was standing beside them with a small smile. 

 

Mina had noticed that Nayeon hasn’t entered the door yet, she looked back about to get her girlfriend when her father called her.

 

“Mina,” The Japanese girl flinched slightly at the use of tone of her father, “Where have you been?” Mina then turns to be surprised that he was already standing near her. “You didn’t tell where you were going. You’ve never been like this.” He sounded so disappointed.

 

“I went out.” Mina said blankly. She needed to be brave for Nayeon. For the two of them.

 

“To where?” He crossed his arms up to his chest.

 

“To find my girlfriend.” Mina raised her head as if she was proud for saying it in front of everyone and she was. 

 

“Your girlfriend is right here,” Mr. Myoui pointed at Jeongyeon with his hand. 

 

“Jeongyeon is not my girlfriend!” Mina said while walking towards the door and pulling Nayeon inside, “She is.” 

 

Everyone gasped. Except for Mrs. Myoui. Instead, she was smirking. Proud at what Mina did. 

 

“You really brought that girl here? Are you mad, Mina? She could be stealing jewelries—“ Mr. Yoo joined in the conversation as he walks to stood beside Mr. Myoui.

 

“I’m not a fan of jewelries. So stealing them won’t be necessary and will be a waste of my time.” Nayeon jokes, making the wives chuckle. She didn’t regret dropping those words but she was indeed scared at the look of Mr. Myoui and Mr. Yoo. Mina beside her, lowers her head to let out a small giggle. 

 

“You think you’re funny?” Mr. Yoo said, “People like you are only after for the money.” He shook his head, as if what he said was true. 

 

“I have savings, so no need.” Nayeon jokes once more making Mina nudged her. Maybe joking wasn’t the best choice but the look on their faces was telling her that she hurt their pride and ego. 

 

“You are so disrespectful. I don’t know how you got my daughter but I’m sure she regrets it now after seeing what you truly are.” Mr. Myoui said, “And how you were with someone else when you had problems back in Japan, right Nayeon?” he smirked. 

 

It was a signal to Jeongyeon who was mum the whole time, picking up her phone  typing something then placed it back on her pocket.

 

Mina felt her phone vibrated but chose to ignore it first thinking it might be Sana. 

 

“Go on, Mina. Open it.” Mr. Myoui smiled at her. It was an evil smile. 

 

Mina looks at her father weirdly. He’s acting so much different now. She gave Nayeon one last look and opened Jeongyeon’s text message. 

 

It was a photo.

 

Of two girls entering an apartment.

 

Why would Jeongyeon send me these? Mina asked herself. But the more she scrolled through the photos the more clearer on who it was. 

 

Her hand was starting to shake when she went through the photos again in case it might be wrong that it wasn’t Nayeon with another girl. Then a new message pop up.

 

But this time,

 

It broke her heart.

 

A photo of Nayeon with a girl on her lap. And they were kissing. 

 

Mina looks at her family in shame. The girl she protected from her father was cheating on her. She hears Nayeon asking her what was wrong but her she ignored her. 

 

So, she dropped her phone and ran outside. 

 

“Mina! Wait!” Nayeon screamed at her but didn’t follow. “What did you ing do!?” She jolts towards Jeongyeon holding her collar. 

 

“Me!? It’s you who did something! I just showed her the photos!” Jeongyeon yelled, Mr. Myoui and Mr. Yoo held Nayeon by the arm pulling her away from the younger girl.

 

“You ing !” Nayeon harshly pushed Jeongyeon that she ended up on the ground and followed Mina outside. 

 

“, , !” Nayeon practically runs everywhere in front of their house and didn’t see Mina. “Have you seen Mina?” she asked the bodyguard who seemed to be less intimidating.

 

“She went there,” He pointed to where their garden was. 

 

Nayeon thanked the man and started running towards the garden but before she could enter, she stopped. 

 

Flashes of memories in her head. Nayeon was confused. Has she been here before? Why does this look familiar? So familiar that a memory of her running away from her father enters her mind. She turns her body to look around and her heart started pounding fast. But then she remembered Mina. She continues to run inside the garden and it was huge. She thought she was going to have a hard time looking for Mina but she was wrong when she heard someone sniffling. 

 

“Mina?” She was sitting on a marble bench. “Let me explain, please?” 

 

“No. Go away!” Mina refused to look at the older when she sat beside her. “I thought this won’t happen again, but why? Did you think that we broke up?” 

 

“N—No! Mina, I didn’t even remembered that it happened, Mina. Please, listen to me.” Nayeon wrapped her arms around Mina’s torso, “Please, Mina. I can’t lose you.” 

 

There was a pregnant pause. 

 

“I don’t I can be with you anymore. You kept hurting me, unnie. And I won’t want myself to go through that anymore,” Mina tried to pry off Nayeon’s hand. 

 

“Mina, please...” Nayeon cries, “I love you, Mina.” she tightens her grip.

 

But Mina froze. 

 

“I love you, Mina. Please don’t do this. I’ll explain everything to you, please.” 

 

“U—unnie..” It was when Mina finally turned to Nayeon, “Y—you...” 

 

“I love you.” Nayeon caressed her hands on the younger’s cheeks. “So much,” 

 

Nayeon waited.

 

And waited,

 

She’ll wait.

 

No matter how long it takes.

 

But Mina opened ,

 

And smiled.

 

“I love you too.”

 

That’s when they shared a gentle, passionate kiss. They have gone through a lot and they only have each other on this fight. It’s funny how they’re just college students yet they have going around in their life. 

 

“But please let me explain, Mina.” 

 

And so she did.

 

From how she and Jennie met when she lost her scooter to staying with her for a couple of days. Nayeon was honest when she told Mina that she couldn’t remember about the kiss and that maybe she was drunk when it happened and had no intentions on cheating when she clearly told the idol that she had a girlfriend. 

 

After Nayeon explained, they stayed quiet leaning on to each other, admiring the fountain in front of them. It was a sculpture of Mina’s great grandmother. 

 

Then Nayeon remembered something. It was about the man she saw earlier. He looked familiar— like someone she had seen years ago but can’t point a finger to where but she knows something about him doesn’t feel right. She had this strange feeling when her eyes landed on him. Nayeon’s not sure whether to tell her girlfriend or not. 

 

“Hey..” Nayeon said, still admiring the view, “You know that man earlier?”

 

“Mr. Yoo?” Mina asked.

 

“Yeah. I feel like I’d already seen him somewhere years years back. It’s strange because I lost my memories but— I keep getting flashbacks of him.” 

 

“What kind of flashbacks?” Mina was intrigued. 

 

“Like he’s a dangerous man. I just can’t— I don’t want to assume things but the moment I saw him in Japan, I know he’s up to something.” Nayeon frowns. “Just be careful with him, okay? And tell your father that.” 

 

“My father!?” Mina jolts up. “Are you serious? After what he has done to you?” 

 

“Mina, I’m serious. That guy, Mr. Yoo, is a traitor.” Nayeon frowns again. 

 

“He has been a family friend since I was little, unnie.” Mina tried to explain. It sounded like she was defending him. 

 

Nayeon clicks her tongue. She shifted in her seat, as she was starting to be uncomfortable. She didn’t noticed she was at the edge of the bench and just as she was about to put her hand behind her to lean on it, Nayeon missed causing her self to fall but luckily she used the same hand to balance herself. 

 

“!” She yelped. Her head was starting to hurt, she dropped the rest of her body on the ground while Mina kneels in front of her asking if she was fine. She only nods and her vision started to get blurry. Nayeon closed her eyes thinking she was just tired.

 

But, her mind started flooding with memories. 

 

Little Nayeon was with her father. He was talking to a woman? Her face wasn’t clear. She left them to talk and started to run around the place. Then she stopped when she saw a door, slightly opened. She took a peek and there were men talking. 

 

“Mr. Yoo, are you sure about this?” 

 

“Of course. It’s been my plan the whole time. We just have to wait until my daughter and Mina graduates then they get married and I can have the money. Not just the half, but all of it. We just have to git rid of their driver. His son saw me. ing .” 

 

“What if we get caught?” 

 

“We won’t. Only you and I knows this. But if you decide to tell,” then Nayeon watches the man picks up a gun from his bag making her gasp. Their heads turned to the door. “Who is it!?” 

 

Nayeon started walking backwards and finally turns to run back to her father. 

 

And that man. Was indeed Mr. Yoo. 

 

Nayeon looks at Mina, struggling to breath with her eyes widened.

 

“He was the one that caused the accident! He tried to sabotage my father!” 

 

“Who?” Mina asked.

 

“Mr. Yoo!”

 

Finally, Nayeon’s memories came back.

 

-

sorry for the long wait. i was running out of ideas lol and running out of words. 

i was planning to discontinue the story because of that matter but decided to just continue it (maybe) that's why it took me days to write this. 

maybe ya'll can give me ideas for the next ones? that will be a great help!!!

!!!!no proof read!!!!