~Five~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong should be at dance practice, but instead skipped it to be somewhere else. He knew he would get an earful from their teacher by tomorrow and chose to deal with that consequence some other time. 

Even though, he had the brief exchanged with Jiyoung awhile ago, it still wasn't enough. At least, for his pride. He knew Jiyoung would forgive him by tomorrow and assuming that he was just overreacting about it, but something just doesn't sit right with him this time.

He waited for the door to open, anticipating for the reveal of the person he was looking for as he cooly leaned on the siderails, to make him look less awkward. He was supposed to hitch a ride with Johnny, but he told him that he needed to do something important and hurriedly ran off just to avoid any further questions from him or else he wouldn't get rid of him at all. 

"Taeyong?" A voice called out from the top of the stairs. 

"Hey, Mina." Taeyong said, pulling himself up as a herd of students went out from the double doors. 

Judging at how determined he scanned the crowd, without any hesitation, Mina said, "Jiyoung stayed behind, she's still at the club room." 

Taeyong looked at her, rather than surprised at how quickly she catched on, he was relieved that he wouldn't go to any kind of interrogation. "Thanks, Mina." He nodded, giving her a tight-lipped smile before he passed by her and went back inside, to where Jiyoung is. 

He found her friend sat near the table, tirelessly working on the poster at her laptop, her eyebrows intensely furrowed beneath her glasses. Taeyong went through the front door, slowly as to not make any kind of sound that could disturb her. He sat on one of the chairs near him as he patiently watched her do her work.

A few minutes had passed, Jiyoung straightened herself from the strenous position she was in, raising both of her arms as she stretch it at a length. Taeyong cleared to catch her attention as she almost fell on her seat from the sudden noise that startled her. Quickly regaining her balance, she turned to the owner of the voice, "Taeyong?"

She frowned immediately at the sight of him which made him instantly uncomfortable, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on you way home with Johnny by now?" 

He felt intimidated by how she had carried out her questions, like she didn't want him to be there. He was somehow overwhelmed at how she was acting towards him. If this is the result of a small harmless prank - which he always do with Johnny - he just pulled this morning, then he'll make sure he wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter