~Twenty~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's up?" Johnny greeted as soon as the front door opened, Taeyong standing at the front porch, slightly shivering from the cold.

"Oh my god. I thought I was going to freeze to death." Taeyong immediately let himself in, soaking in the warmness of the room. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom just now." Johnny smiles apologetically and slips to the kitchen. Taeyong removed his jacket, hanging it on the coat rack as he quickly glanced at the stairs, quitely expecting someone to come down but much to his dismay, it seems like Johnny was all alone.

"Where's everybody?" Taeyong walked in to see Johnny tamping coffee by the espresso machine. 

"They went out for groceries," he said, pressing the start button in the machine. "So, how would you like your coffee, sir?" Johnny turned to him, looking extra excited as if he was working as a barista. 

"Just make it less bitter." Johnny went on with his request as he rummaged through the cupboard while Taeyong quietly watched from the side.

"How was your date with Seulgi last weekend?" Johnny brought up so suddenly that Taeyong almost forgot how to breathe.

"Uh.." Taeyong tried to make up a word, something that seems convincing. "It was good. We had a blast." He smiled widely and went on while Johnny continued making their coffees. "After the movies, we went to eat at a restaurant nearby the theater. We talked about school and the dance academy. After that I took her home."

"That's it?" Johnny sounded disappointed more than him. And he knew he was expecting something else but sadly there isn't.

"Yea. That's probably it." Taeyong acted nonchalant as he sipped from his coffee, avoiding his probing gaze. 

"Oh, my sister is back home with Taeoh." Taeyong switched on to a new topic before Johnny could ask any further. "Yea? How is she? I bet she's still hot." A mischievious smile appeared while Taeyong tried hard not to cringe, assuming that he's saying it as a compliment. 

"Dude, she's married." Taeyong pointed out, trying to snap him out of the fantasy that's been going in his head. 

Johnny shrugged, unbothered, "She's still hot though." 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter