~Eleven~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Noooo! I should've thrown papers instead!" Yuta groaned, helding up two fingers. They were playing 'rock,paper,scissors' in order to divide the teams equally and fair as possible. Yuta then lose to Doyoung, who has the advantage of choosing his teammates.

"YES! I won!" Doyoung threw his fist in the air, they all grumbled, watching him celebrate his short victory. "Just name your first pick already." Yuta cut short at his excitement, still annoyed by his recent loss.

Doyoung huffed, almost rolling his eyes back, "Pft. That's like a no brainer question. Of course, I'll pick the pro player." They all moaned in dismay, knowing that they have missed at least their 70% chance of winning. Out of all them, Jaehyun was the only one who was able to do four strikes in a row or what they call a 'four bagger'. He was at a different level that's why he named him "the pro player". 

Jaehyun nonchalantly went over beside Doyoung, who's already looking cocky.

"Fine. Take Jaehyun, Johnny is off limits now." Jungwoo said, pushing Johnny at the back. "You can't do that. There wasn't any rule stating that I get to have the two best players." He complained while Yuta jumped in to support Jungwoo's claim, initiating another round of squabble amongst them. 

"We pick Jiyoung." Jaehyun suddenly said, making Doyoung snapped his head towards him, "What are you doing, Jae? You're practically reducing our chance of winning." Doyoung whined while Jaehyun coolly shrugged, "You were taking too long to choose one so I did it for you instead."

"No! That one was invalid! Jaehyun said her name not me." Doyoung insisted, but Jungwoo and Yuta refrained from hearing him out while they rejoiced in front of him. 

"Just give up, Doyoung. I don't think they'll let this one slide." Jiyoung went beside him, giving him a comforting pat on the shoulder. Doyoung shot a glare towards Jaehyun, "If we lose, we're using your credit card."

The remaining teams were formed with Johnny, Mina, and Jungwoo being on one team while Taeyong, Yuta, and Seulgi as the other one. The game was lead off to a great start, knocking out at least seven pins or more with Jaehyun almost getting a spare or a strike for every frame. But that wasn't enough to make them first place since his teammates aren't doing a great job as he is. 

"Cheer up, Doyoung. At least you're not the worst player in your team." Johnny teased, watching his cousin threw another gutter ball, screwing up her spare. "Guess you're right." Doyoung somehow agreed, comparing as how he have scored better than her.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter