~Three~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong entered inside the classroom for his second period and least favorite subject, organic chemistry. Johnny gave him a quick high five as he sat on the seat beside him near the front row. “Ugh, I just want this semester to end.” He groaned, slumping his shoulders. “Well, you’ll have to survive this subject first.” Johnny commented as he nudged his head towards the door, “Or you can enjoy it with someone else.”

Glancing to the front, he watched Seulgi enter inside the room who was talking to one of their classmates. Captivated by her immense beauty that he can’t help but stare at her far too long when Seulgi suddenly turned towards his direction, accidentally meeting eyes with her as Taeyong quickly looked away. Hung head low as he dipped further into his chair, the teacher came inside, greeting everyone with a surprise quiz as everyone groaned in disapproval.

Their lecture started as nearly half of the class was already half-asleep, trying their best not to doze off completely from Mr. Kim while Taeyong was listening to him intently but still unable to understand what was written on the board. He was about to ask Johnny about the name of the compound but he saw him sleeping with his head buried behind his book as he slightly kicked the leg of his table, waking him up.

He turned back his attention to Mr. Kim and his scribbles when something caught sight of his attention from his peripheral view. He slowly looked at Seulgi, who was sitting on the front row near the door, completely absorbed to Mr. Kim’s explanation about the compound ester. He somehow found himself stealing glances at her every time he has the chance but this time, Seulgi caught his eyes as it matched with hers, he was completely still for a moment, unable to respond when Seulgi smiled at him before looking back down on her notebook. Processing his thoughts, he turned his full attention to Mr. Kim on the remaining minutes of his lecture but his mind wandered somewhere else.

The bell rang, signaling the class was over as everyone stood up from their seat, picking up their belongings as they all headed to the cafeteria. Johnny quickly shoved everything inside his bag as he slung it around his shoulder, “Hey! I’ll meet you at the cafeteria. I need to get one of those turkey sandwich before they ran out.”

“Sure, go ahead.” Taeyong said as he took his time fixing his things. Johnny patted his shoulder before running out of the room. Taeyong was already near the door, his gaze completely fixated on his phone when he didn’t noticed the person in front of him, accidentally colliding with her, scattering the papers on the floor.

“I’m so sorry!” He quickly got down to pick up the papers. “I wasn’t loo – “ He stopped mid-sentence when he realized it was Seulgi who he had bumped into. “It’s okay, I wasn’t looking either.” She said, crouching down to help him with the mess they did. They both stood up at the same time, handing the remaining pamphlets back at her as he scratched the back of his head, “I’m really sorry.”

Seulgi immediately shook her head in defense as she smiled at him, “It’s really okay. Don’t worry about it.” Taeyong felt something unusual in the pit of his stomach the moment that she smiled at her. Taeyong always thought she has the prettiest smile but he didn’t expect to see it up close and directly at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter