~Twenty Six~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since we're going on a school trip to Jeju, for your project," Everybody reacted as soon as they heard their teacher mentioned it. "which will be in group of 3s,". Somehow everyone was pleased that they wouldn't be doing it alone. "I want you to submit a report about the island, from the temples, the famous foods. You can take pictures, do videos. I want you guys to be as creative as you can get. Then will do a presentation next week." They can't help but groan, knowing that they'll be swamped with work as soon as they get back.

"Teacher, can we choose our groupmates?"

The teacher mischievously smiled, "No. Since you guys don't want to do it individually, I think I get to have the privilege to choose who you'll be doing the project with." The bell rang and soon students from other classes swarmed the hallway. "I'll post the groupings before your next period so be sure to check it. Well, have a good lunch everybody!" He rushed to announce before exiting the classroom.

The excitement they had awhile ago was long gone and soon replaced with defeat.

 

"Why the long face?" Ten asked as soon as he saw his friends looking lifeless during lunch.

"Why is Mr. Shin so cruel?" Mina cried. "Why does he have to the fun out of everything? I can't believe him." She started stabbing the tonkatsu that was on her tray as the others just watched her with wary.

"Mina, stop. You're making a mess." Jiyoung grabbed her arm as Mina sighed in frustration.

"What happened?" Kun asked.

"Mr. Shin wants us to do a report for our school trip," Johnny explained​​​​​​. "Wait, but my class is doing it too." Ten was confused as to why they were getting worked up about it even though it's known fact that seniors do it every year.

"Yea, but we're not allowed to choose our groupmates which means we'll be forced to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter