~Two~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong woke up at the sound of his alarm as the streak of the sun seeping through his curtains directly his face. He groaned, turning on the other side of the bed to block out the peering rays. A loud banging on his door was heard just as he was about to go to another deep slumber.

“Taeyong-ah! Wake up! You’re going to be late!” He ignored her, not inching a single muscle.

After a few minutes, his door suddenly opened with a loud thud as her mother warned him one more time, “Yah! Lee Taeyong! Don’t make me drag you out from your bed!”

He groggily stood up from his bed his hands covering both his ears. “Mom, you yell too much. My ears are hurting.” Taeyong whined as his mom just scoffed at his attempt to look cute. “Taeyong, stop acting cute and go wash up.” She ordered before leaving the room, keeping the door wide open for him.

Taeyong took notice of the clock that was on his desk when he realized he was going to be late if he doesn’t move by now. He dashed towards the bathroom, quickly taking a shower and changing into his uniform. He didn’t even bothered fixing his hair when his mom shouted from downstairs, “Taeyong! Johnny’s already here!”

“I’m coming!” He grabbed his backpack by the door and hurriedly went to the kitchen as he saw Johnny talking to his mom.

“Morning. Let’s go?” He said, strapping his bag on his shoulder.

“Su – “ Johnny was cut off when his mother suddenly gasped upon seeing Taeyong with his unkempt hair. “Are you really going to school with that hair?” She stretched out her arms towards his hair, combing it backwards in between her fingers to make it look appealing. “Mom, I got it.” Taeyong tried to avoid her hands as Johnny stifled a laugh behind them, quietly enjoying his friend’s silent misery.

“That’s better!” She said, admiring the results of Taeyong’s  neat hair.

“Thanks mom.” He kept a stoic voice as he frowned at Johnny who was trying his best to hold his laugh. “Oh! Before you go, waffles?” She lifted the plate of waffles from the table, urging them to take a piece. Johnny didn’t hesitate as he took one and quickly biting on it as Taeyong followed through. “Thanks, Mrs. Lee.” Johnny smiled.

“Welcome, Johnny! How about Jiyoung? Where is she by the way?” She asked as she peered on the doorway, Taeyong followed his mother’s line of sight, expecting her to appear at the mere mention of her name. “She’s sleeping in the car right now. We’ll just be quick anyway so I didn’t wake her up.” Johnny answered, taking another bite on his waffle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter