~Six~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yes! Movie night!" Johnny proclaimed as he saw the two bestfriends lounging on the couch, eyes fixated on the TV, sharing a bowl of a popcorn. Johnny flopped himself next to his cousin as he pulled the bowl closer to him. She didn't noticed it until she heard him munching loudly with it. "Hey! Don't finish it all!" She exclaimed, peeking at the bowl that was almost empty.

"Oopss." Johnny guiltlessly smiled as Jiyoung glared at him, snatching the bowl from him as she went straight to the kitchen to heat another bag. Taeyong could only laugh at their small scuffle as Johnny innocently shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head to the sides. "You'll definitely get beat up by Jiyoung one day, you know." Taeyong warned his bestfriend as Johnny scoffed, "Yeah, right. As if I don't get enougg beating from her everyday."

Taeyong chuckled, shaking his head in amusement, "Nah, I didn't mean that. Maybe one day you'll wake up bald or one of your eyebrows shaven." Johnny shuddered at th me thought of having no hair as he let a mental note to himself to lessen his teasing. He then noticed Taeyong intently focused on his phone, a smile escaping his lips as he typed on the screen.

"So I heard you've hanging a lot with Seulgi at the dance academy." Johnny said, prying his attention off from his phone which was now abandoned on his lap. His eyes widened, turning to his friend at the end of the couch, "Who told you that?"

He answered in a second, "Ten." But a mischievous smile was plastered on his face, Taeyong nonchalantly rolled his eyes, unsurprised at the bit of informa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter