~One~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a school night, when students would stay hours and pull an all-nighter just to study or finish their requirements but Taeyong had a different thought in mind. Instead of finishing his homework for tomorrow, he was busy on his computer playing an online game with his friends. He has been studying only for an hour but he thought he needed to rest just for awhile as he didn’t want to overload the information in his brain. Well, this was his excuse, to feel less guilty about it.

This was their routine every night with his friends, especially on a school night since they all needed a small distraction from too much studying but on a weekend, they would spend the whole night at a computer café playing games and Taeyong would get an earful from his mother the next morning.

“Yah! Go left, Johnny! Go!” He screamed at the person at the other end through the mic on his headphones.

“We’re almost there!” The other player said.

After a few minutes, Taeyong was able to kill the last enemy as the screen showed his list of kills. He could hear them cheering at their victory as he exited the game, slipping the headphones around his neck. “My break is almost over. I have to continue studying.”

“Nooooo. Let’s have another round.” Jaehyun said.

Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter