~Twenty Five~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Thank you for your hardwork today. You guys can go now, the afternoon shifts will take over later." Taeil announced while they close their booth for their lunch break. The class started to disperse as they went on to check the other booths with their friends while only one person was left to prepare for the next shift. He knew he has no right to complain as it was his own doings but he didn't think much into into it and just focused himself in finishing his work.

"You're not going to take a break?" A voice suddenly interrupted him while stopping midway in wiping the table. He turned around to find Jiyoung standing outside the tent. She would usually go around with Mina or with the student council to lend a hand. He was really surprised to see her there but he didn't let her know that. 

"I can't leave the booth until one of our classmate gets here. How about you? Why are you here?" He raised an eyebrow at her when she grabbed a cloth and started wiping the table next to his.

"Mina's somewhere with her middle school friends and Johnny seems to be with the other guys. I couldn't find him so I came back here." She explained to Taeyong but he wasn't convinced. He watched her worked around the cooking station this time, somehow feeling guilty that Jiyoung was stuck with him instead of enjoying the festival. He sighed, walking up to Jiyoung as he took the dishcloth from her, "Come on now. You don't need to do that. I can finish this by myself." 

"I know you can but isn't it faster this way anyway? I don't mind helping." Jiyoung pulled the cloth from him as Taeyong remained standing there, completely giving up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter