~Twenty Two~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of preparation, it was finally the school's annual festival. It was clearly the event that everyone was looking forward to and now that the day has come, it finally lived up to its hype. 

After the opening proggram, everyone went back to their booth to get settled. Taeyong's class did a cafe booth which almost everyone was doing but the only twist was that they will be dressing up in animal pajamas which they were likely forced to. As a tradition, the booth that will come up with the most profit definitely wins the prize. The winning class last year got each a free ticket to the aquarium. This year, they were expecting it would be something grand again. So obviously, they were doing it for the incentive even if they would look ridiculous. 

"Are these the pajamas?" Johnny rummaged through the brown box on top of the table. 

"Yeah.." Taeyong pulled a pink rabbit onesie from the lot, sounding displeased. 

"Wait, you're going as a bunny?" His friend snorted, somehow enjoying his misery. 

"Shut up." Taeyong groaned, glaring at Johnny, who was already looking excited to see him make a fool of himself. Again, he didn't have much of a choice. Since it was done through a draw lot, it was beyond his control and it was chosen fair and square. 

"Oh, there's Jiyoung," Nudging Taeyong to get his attention, he turned to Jiyoung entering inside the classroom already dressed in a pink onesie. 

"And what are you supposed to be?" Johnny asked when she approached them. "Take a guess." Jiyoung pulled the hood on her head and two pointy ears popped up. "It's a pig." She excitedly claimed before any of them could answer which instantly made them erupt in laughter. 

"Okay, okay. But you didn't need to wear a costume in order to look as one." Johnny teased his cousin while Jiyoung slapped him on his arm. He watched their playful banter but his eyes would remain at Jiyoung. He found her somewhat adorable in her onesie that he didn't know he have been staring at her longer than expected that he didn't hear Johnny talking to him. 

"You look cute though." He subconsciously muttered but was loud enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter