~Fourteen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the game, they all headed to a diner near the bowling alley for dinner which is in care of the losing team aka Johnny's team. They huddled around the tables which they have rearranged from their usual places in order for them to sit closely together.

They talk amongst themselves, filling the shop with their voices and joyous laughters. Seulgi, who sat just beside Taeyong can't help but cracked up by one of Johnny's stories. He didn't know how fast she was able to adapt to his friends. Just watching her easily hold a conversation with them made him feel at ease as he envisioned if this is how his usual Fridays will be in the future.

Realizing what he meant, he quickly erased the thought, not wanting to have any kind of expectations for now. Suddenly recalling his deal with Johnny, it made him feel anxious, thinking of ways on how he was going to ask her later. And Johnny was right. This was his chance to take that one step but he just wished he wouldn't mess it up later.

 

As they exited the shop, all bearing a satisfied expression from their meal, it was time for them to head home.

"Thanks for the meal, Johnny . I'm full!" Yuta said in delight while patting his stomach a few times. Johnny furrowed his eyebrows at him, chucking his credit card back in his wallet, "Well, I didn't have a choice to begin with anyway so you're welcome. I guess."

"We should do this again next week!" Doyoung suggested while they all shot a few piercing glares at him. "Or maybe not." He trailed off, averting his eyes from them. As much as they wanted to spend mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter