~Nineteen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyong heard the doorbell rang twice before rushing downstairs to see who it was. He excitedly scrambled to the front door, shoving it to open, and was greeted with a small pair of arms wrapping around his legs

"Uncle Taeyong! I missed you!" 

He looked down to see the cutest pair of doe eyes staring at him dotingly. "Taeoh! Uncle missed you, too!" He immediately crouched down to pick him up, giving him a bear hug. He noticed his sister walking through their porch, carrying a medium-sized duffle bag on one hand and a brown paper bag on the other.

"Noona! Let me get that for you." Taeyong ran up to her, taking the bag from her while Taeoh was being carried with one arm. 

Once they were settled, Taeoh wanted to be put down to watch some cartoons. "I'm only allowing you 30 minutes." His sister instructed in a stern voice and Taeoh nodded.  "Okay, mommy." He said before he dashed off to the living room.

A moment of silence draped over them. Taeyong turned to his sister, "You look good by the way."

Taeyeon sighed while she gathered herself up before letting out a small weary smile, "Thanks, Yong." The two finally shared a quick hug as he felt her shoulders somehow relaxed.

It's been three years since her sister and Taeoh moved out from their family home. No one forced them to leave or anything, it was just her own personal choice. As much as she wanted to be with them, she felt that it wasn't right to be a burden, especially now that she has her own family to take care of. Even though their Mom insisted that she didn't need to worry with that kind of thing, it just didn't sit right with her. Taeyong thought it was just her pride that took her over. 

"I thought Baekhyun was coming as well?" Taeyong handed her a cup of tea and then settling down on the seat across from her. 

"Yeah. He was even the one who suggested that we should come for a visit but unfortunately, he had to attend a business trip for the rest of the weekend." She said, sounding a bit disappointed. Her eyes were fixated on the tea while slowly circling the rim of her cup with her finger.

Taeyong didn't need to ask her but he assumed that this haven't happened only once. Baekhyun is a business consultant for this well-known compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter