~Ten~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


His friends were easy to spot since their voices were clearly loud enough to be heard near the cashier. They were all busy arguing on how the team should be divided, obviously ganging up on Doyoung - who's also terrible at sport, next to Jiyoung - not wanting to be in the same team as him.

"Don't you think you guys are being unfair? If me and Jiyoung teams up, we might as well not play!" Doyoung argued, who is clearly not backing down.

Taeyong cleared his throat, "Then why don't we play in teams of three." They all turned around to where he was standing, but their eyes landed to someone else instead.

"Hi!" Seulgi meekly greeted.

They were all staring and the tension grew thicker every second. Taeyong jumped in front of her, blocking her from their intense gazes. "Stop staring already! You'll turn her into a stone or something."

Doyoung was the first to break the silence, standing up from his seat. "Hi, Seulgi. Sorry about that. Johnny mentioned we were having someone besides Taeyong. We just didn't expect," He paused, shying away while he looked at the others, probably sending a telepathic message for help. Yuta shoved Doyoung back to his seat while the latter doesn't seem to mind at all. "We just didn't expect that it was our prima ballerina, Seulgi!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands which the others immediately followed, nodding their heads like those bobble head toys inside a car. 

Taeyong shook his head, mentally cursing at himself for having friends who share the same brain cell. He was starting to regret for inviting her over, hoping that she could've rejected him instead.

Seulgi broke out into a fit of laugh, somehow amused at his friends, "Thank you for the compliment, Yuta." Yuta smiled in acknowledgement and gave a small bow.  "I appreciate the warm welcome from you guys. Sorry for joining out of the blue." She said, apologizing once again for her sudden intrusion, but they all waved it off.

They both settled on the curved sofa, letting her seat in the middle since everyone wanted to get a chance t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter