~Eighteen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day went on getting less and less bearable for Taeyong. He was the talk of the town. Every passing minute, the whisper grew louder and the stares went on longer.

The bell rung, signaling that it was time for lunch time. Everyone quickly packed their things and started leaving the classroom one by one, but Taeyong took his time. Johnny just practically shoved everything inside his bag, strapping his bag on his shoulder. Glancing at Taeyong, he noticed he haven't move an inch. 

Johnny went over at him, knocking on top of his desk to call for his attention. "Hey! Aren't you going?"

"Huh?" He looked over at Johnny and then scanning the empty classroom. "Yea, sorry," He stood up, clearing up his books on his desk. 

"You okay?" Johnny looked concerned for his friend, who remained quiet as they walk to the cafeteria, where their friends are waiting for them. Taeyong anxiously rubbed the back of his neck, "It seems like I made it to Seonguk's hot topic of the year thanks to that confession." 

Johnny shrugged, "It can't be help since it was posted in the community board which people will likely gossip about." 

"Yea." He let out a defeated sigh. "Lighten up, Yong. Just give it a few more days and some new rumor will definitely come up again, pushing you out of the limelight." Johnny said, giving him a comforting pat on the shoulder that somehow shifted his sour mood. 

As soon as they entered inside, he tried his best to ignore their piercing glares and muttered voices. Showing a neutral, unfazed expression, he went straight on ahead to where his friends were.

"Ohhhh, there's our lover boyyyyy~" Jungwoo teased as he clapped his hands in delight while Taeyong rolled his eyes at him. "So, who do you think is wrote that confession?" Doyoung scooted closer and the rest gathered near him, thinking that Taeyong have the slightest idea who it was. 

"Ugh, can we not at least talk about it? I'm already having a hard time dodging everyone's judging stares at me." Taeyong said, looking tired as it is already which his friends acknowledge his request. But unfortunately, it only went on for a whole minute when Jungwoo started to say something.

"I'm betting my money it's Hwang Siyeon. Remember the rumors that she started attending the same dance academy as Taeyong in order to talk to him?" Jungwoo claimed, getting a few nods of agreement from them. 

"Or it could be Chaeyeon. We all know he had a crush on Taeyong since middle school." Doyoung stated which made the others reconsider that they may be two possible candidates in winning Taeyong's heart. It was an hopeless case for his friends. He remained silent all throughout their discussions, drowning out their voices. 

He originally planned to disregard his friends during lunch when he suddenly remembered something. "I haven't seen Jiyoung since this morning. Isn't she going to eat lunch as well?" He asked Johnny from across the table. He was about to answer him when his eyes caught sight of someone from behind Taeyong's shoulder. 

"Speaking of the..." 

Jiyoung approached them before he could even finish his sentence. 

"What were you about to say?" Jiyoung had a scowl on her face, sitting next to Taeyong, who instantly made a space for her to sit on. 

"Nothing, cous." Johnny said with a cheshire cat grin. "Where did you two went?" Taeyong asked as he noticed Jaehyun sitting next to Johnny as well. "There was a meeting for the school festival next month." Jaehyun shortly said, rolling his rice in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter