~Seven~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days, Taeyong have been working up the courage to ask Seulgi out but everytime a chance occurs, he found himself flaking out in an instance. He expected it to be easy, especially when they both attend the same dance academy but he didn't know why he couldn't do it. 

"Earth to Taeyong? Are you still there?" 

"Huh? What?" He saw Jiyoung standing infront of him, ice cream on both hands as she reached one out to him. "I've been calling your name for a minute now." Taeyong sheepishly grinned, taking the other one from her. "Ack. It melted in my hand." Jiyoung aggresively shook her hands to get rid of the sticky liquid. Taeyong knew how much Jiyoung hated anything that is moist and sticky but he insisted on getting those ice cream since it was her idea to hang out near the river. 

Taeyong took out a piece of wet wipes, grabbing her hand as he said, "You should've gotten the ones in a cup instead." He started to wipe it off clean as Jiyoung steadily watched him, "They didn't have the strawberry one." 

"You always like strawberries." Taeyong sighed, feeling a bit guillty that she did it on his behalf. "Well, you should've told me. I could've eaten a different flavor you know." He ruffled her hair, earning an annoyed groan from her, "Maybe if you weren't spacing out, maybe the it would have not melted." She tried to fix her hair but the strong breeze brushing against it wasn't helping. 

"What were you thinking so deeply anyway?" 

Her question caught him off guard as he didn't get to answer it in an instant. He hesitated for awhile if he should bring it up but there wasn't a time when the two of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter