~Nine~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong's sedan glided inside the parking lot when he saw Johnny leaning by his car as he honked his horn twice to get his attention. Johnny looked up from his phone as he waved at his friend before making his way at the driver's side.

Taeyong rolled down the window while Johnny's head immediately popped inside like an excited puppy. Johnny grumbled, "Hey, what took you so long? The-" He stopped, taking notice of another figure sitting on the passenger's side.

There was a long awkward pause. He met eyes with Taeyong and then Seulgi.

"Hm, seems like my friend here brought company." Johnny said teasingly and cast a side-glance over at his friend who nervously chuckled. Even though they shared a few classes, Johnny instinctively introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Johnny by the way." He offered his hand out to shake while Seulgi took it and smiled reluctantly, "Hi, I'm Seulgi. I'm sorry for coming uninvited."

Johnny waved his hand off, putting off her claim, "Nah, don't mind it. We actually need an extra player to even out the teams. So it's all good." Taeyong was quite relieved that Johnny was able to make her feel welcome in an instant. She wanted her to have fun at the very least.

"I'll see you guys inside then." Johnny said, tapping the roof of the car before headi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter