~Twenty Seven~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong seems to be distracted. He couldn't put a finger on it but something was bugging him. He couldn't focus during lectures and he keeps on messing the steps during dance class. Something keeps weighing on his mind but he couldn't exactly tell what it is. Or perhaps a 'someone' instead.

"Taeyong?" There was a knock at his door, snapping him back to reality. 

"Come in, Mom." The door opened and her mom immediately gasped as soon as she saw the mess that greeted her. "Taeyong! What are you doing? I told you to start packing. Why haven't you started yet?" She went to his closet to look for his luggage as Taeyong watched his mom go through his stuff. Still trying to grasp the situation.

"What do you mean? Our trip is on the weekend, I still have a day to pack my things. What's the hurry?"

His mom sharply turned to him with a glare, "Lee Taeyong! I can't believe you weren't listening to me in the car!"

He tried to remember what his mom said on the way back, it was something about a trip and between those were she told him she won't be home and that's it. That's how far he can recall before he spaced out during the rest of the car ride.

"I told you I have to attend a business trip so I can't drive you on Saturday for your school trip." She told him but he still couldn't get what the fuss was about.

"Well, I can just take the bus. I don't mind."

"Oh no! I couldn't let you do that. And I already talked to your aunt." His mom reassured him as Taeyong raised an eyebrow, "Which aunt are we talking about?"

 

The car stopped at the familiar driveway and Taeyong tried to negotiate with her mom for the last time. "Mom, I really don't mind taking the bus. Can't you just let me stay at our house?" He pleaded while she completely ignored her son's request.

"Taeyong, stop with your nonsense and get out of the car already. Or else I'll be late!" Her patience was running low since Taeyong kept pestering him during the whole ride. She couldn't tell why it was suddenly a big deal to him when he always begged his mom to let him stay over at his friend's house every weekend.

She watched her grown son pouts and slowly makes his way out of the car. She can't help but chuckle at his attempt to guilt her with his cuteness. "Be good, okay? Have fun at your trip!" She said one last time before zooming off.

He heard the front door opened as a woman called him, "Taeyong, you're here. Did your mom left?"

He turned around and saw Miss Suh by the door. He greeted her with a bow, "Sorry for the intrusion, Imo. She was in a rush so she didn't get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter