~Twenty Nine~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong woke up with an ominous feeling.

As soon as he felt Johnny kicking the bed, he knew his day was about to be eccentric. Last night kiss remaine vivid in his head and the moment that came after. But he knew he had far more greater problems to deal with and that's how to get Jiyoung to talk to him.

He's been trying to get her attention since this morning but she keeps running away every time she sees him approaching. She even went down the car as fast as lightning and was out of sight in seconds, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Well, I guess she's excited for this trip." Her mom commented as she watched her only daughter leaped across the school's driveway. She then turned to us, "Can you two just look after her just in case."

"I got you, auntie. Don't worry." Johnny reassured as she smiled at us, "Have fun boys!" 

Everyone gathered by the field to do a quick roll call before they announce our bus arrangements. I saw her talking to Mina but before I could even call for her, she pulled Mina to where the rest of our friends were. "Is it just me or is Jiyoung being weird since breakfast?" He felt Johnny stood beside him as he sighed in defeat, "Tell me about it."

They soon boarded the bus one by one. Taeyong scanned the seats and he saw the one next to her was vacant. She was too busy looking through her phone that he didn't notice him getting nearer. "Is this seat taken?" He knew Mina was assigned at the other bus, he expected Jiyoung couldn't come up with an excuse so he took his chance.

Jiyoung looked up from her phone, looking surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter