~Twenty Three~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for your hardwork you two." Their class president give them a quick pat on the back while they remove the pajamas. It was slightly difficult working with it especially when you're assigned with the cooking since the smoke made it more clammy inside the onesie. 

"No worries, Taeil." Jieun smiled while Taeyong nodded at him. 

"Why don't you two enjoy the rest of the day. I think we can take it from here now." Taeil said before he left to serve to another group of customers that entered their booth. 

The two exchanged looks, shrugging in unison. They proceeded to walk around the field to check the other booths around the area. A moment of silence hung over them and for the first time ever, he was at a loss. Somehow he felt as if a line was suddenly drawn between them and he was pressured not to overstep. 

"Aren't you going to where the others are?" Taeyong started, side glancing at Jiyoung who had her eyes on the takoyaki booth. Without saying a word, Taeyong lead her the way while she just followed. "Nah. There's nothing to do much anyway and they texted me that I could enjoy the rest of the day." She said, looking through the variety of takoyaki placed on the display shelf. 

"Here," he handed her a plate of takoyaki while Jiyoung looked quite pleased with the gesture. 

"Thanks." She was about to take her first bite when a loose tendril hung halfway down her face to which Taeyong found a bit funny.

"Your hair is a mess." Taeyong pointed at the disheveled bun, her hair sticking out on the sides as wells as on the back of her neck. Since both of her hands were rather occupied, she tried to blow it away and moving her head a couple of times but all her attempts failed, making her groan in frustration. 

"I'll do it for you," he moved behind her, pulling out her scrunchie as he tried to tie her hair into a ponytail instead. "And done." Taeyong took a step back, marveling at the outcome. "Is it okay?" Jiyoung turned around and Taeyong automatically held his phone up to check for her own reflection. She didn't say much as she scrutinized his work. "Since when did you learn how to tie someone's hair?" Looking up at Taeyong, who seemed satisfied with her neat hair. Taeyong shrugged, sliding back his phone, "Taeoh used to have a long hair when he was one. I guess all those babysitting came to good use."

"Yea, you can add that as one of your skills already." Jiyoung joked before finally taking a bite of the takoyaki she was holding. Taeyong just watched her enjoy her food, humming in delight. If it's one thing that Jiyoung enjoys, it's her love for food. A strong, valid reason as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter