~Four~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong can’t keep still knowing for a fact that Jiyoung was still mad at her. It’s been twenty minutes since fifth period started but he can’t seem to grasp what his teacher was saying as his mind would wander off to Jiyoung who had her back turned at him, completely ignoring his presence as soon as she entered inside the class.

He was about to dismiss it for now and deal with it later after class when an idea popped in his head. He knew that Jiyoung is a responsible and compassionate person that she would be willing to help anybody that’s in need, especially when it’s Taeyong, her childhood bestfriend.

He sat up straight and without any hesitation, he reached his arm to lightly tap her shoulder.  Jiyoung didn’t budge at all much as acknowledge his presence, but he knew she was aware of the person who was trying to get her attention.

He slowly leaned forward as he quietly whispered behind her head, enough for her to hear, “Hey, Jiyoung? Can I borrow an extra pen? I, uh, forgot mine inside my locker.”

It was the lousiest excuse he could think of, but he was desperate.

He waited for her response as she kept her back turned to him, not even the slightest movement. He slumped back on his chair in defeat. Jiyoung is one tough cookie to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter