~Thirteen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were already at their last frame, the round where their fate will be decided. They are currently tied with  Taeyong's team while Johnny's team is a few points ahead. As much as Jaehyun was able to hit all the pins, almost getting a perfect strike in every frame, with all their points combined it still wasn't enough.

It was finally Jiyoung's turn, after getting a strike from Jaehyun, adding it up with Doyoung's score, they only need her to score eight points and if she hits all ten pins, they automatically win first place.

Johnny scooted near Taeyong, casually leaning forward and said, "I bet you 20,000 won she'll get a gutter ball."

Taeyong snorted at his sudden offer. He was tempted, it wasn't about the money but it was more of the satisfaction he'll get when he wins over Johnny. He glanced over at Jiyoung, noticing the sheer determination reflected on her face as she focused on her eyes on the lane, silently calculating all the possible angles. He have seen that look a thousand times and he knew she wouldn't let Johnny get ahead of himself.

Without sparing a single look at the man beside him, he brought his hand out, a faint smile ghosted on his face, "Deal." With a firm handshake, Johnny had a smug smile on, "And if you win, you'll ask Seulgi out later for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter