~Twelve~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Woohoo! A strike!" Johnny cheered, excitedly pumping his fists in the air. He high-fived Jungwoo before the latter went for his turn. Johnny slumped down next to Taeyong, the sofa slightly shifting.

Johnny chugged on the remaining contents of his bottle, aiming to toss it in the trashcan at the back. As soon as he realeased it from his grip, a preoccupied Jiyoung passed by, almost hitting her on the head while it made a clean, straight shoot in the can.

She stood there shocked and it took her five seconds to process what could've been a near death experience for Johnny if it went to her head. She probably would've beat him to death by now, putting him into a headlock.

"JOHNNY! Can you please stop pretending you're Steph Curry!" She snapped at him, chucking his bag of skittles while the latter quickly caught it with one hand. "Sorry, cous." He had a lopsided grin on but there was a noticeable light twitch, a hint of nervousness which meant he wanted her to spare for his life this time.

Jiyoung groaned, almost rolling her eyes at him. He should consider himself lucky since she didn't want to embarrass him in front of a guest.

Johnny draw out a long breath, clutching his chest, "Woah! I thought I won't make it out today!" Taeyong gave him a pat of the shoulder, prai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter