chapter 8 - Kai

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So the total for today will be 40,000 won, including Gaho's monthly check-up and grooming session, are you paying by cash or card, sir?" The young cashier asks, and you can tell she is trying hard to focus on her job rather the man that is standing opposite from her.

"By card, please." Jiyong says politely while smiling back at her before hands her his black credit card. 

She bowed her head, taking the card from his hand, "You can pick up Gaho again in about an hour or we can also call you as soon as he is ready if you don't mind leaving us your phone number."

Jiyong lets out a light chuckles, "I think we will just pick him up in an hour, that will do. Thank you." He refuses her offer kindly.

She then hands him back his card along with the receipt. 

"We have an hour, do you want me to take you somewhere?" Jiyong asks, turning toward Jessie as they both makes their way out of the clinic and heads to his car.

"I don't know...is there any places nice around here?"

"Hmm, let me think." Jiyong says, tapping his chin with his finger, "We can stop by at the art valley, it's pretty beautiful and it's actually not so far away from here."

Jessie nods, "Yeah, that sounds good to me." 

"Alright then." Jiyong says, stepping forward and holding the car door open for his lady. 

"Thank you." She smiles. 

 

******************

 

It only takes them about twenty minutes to arrive at the art valley. Jiyong drives around the place once, allowing Jessie to have a better look of all the beautiful natures surrounding it. He then finds a perfect spot to park his car so they can have a little bit of a privacy and to be away from all the tourists' eyes.

"So...do you want to get out and go walk around or we can just sit in the car and talk." Jiyong asks, turning his attention toward the girl who is sitting on the passenger seat beside him.

"Let's just sit here and talk...there are way too many people here unlike I thought." Jessie says, "It's not safe for you to go in there."

"Alright." He agrees, "So..Jessie, I've been meaning to ask you. Last night, when you said you have had a boyfriend before...who is he?"

Jessie giggles as she can sense a little jealousy in his tone, "He is just a friend of mine..so...yeah." 

"Is he like same age as you or is he-"

"He is a year older." Jessie replies.

"Why did you guys break up? Did he cheat on you or something?"

Jessie draws in a long deep breath before says, "Well..he graduated. And he kinda moved, so we didn't really talk after that and once he got back in town, I think we both just automatically kinda figure that maybe, we are better off as friends."

"So it's him who is the problem, I see." Jiyong snickers.

"No..not really..I mean, I should have seen it coming." Jessie opposes, "He was never really that serious with me in the first place...I just didn't see it." 

Seeing a sad expression on her face, Jiyong wants nothing more but to beat the hell out of that ungrateful guy. How stupid can he be to look over someone like Jessie? She is literally the definition of perfection. Looking at her, he can't even spot one single flaw. So kind and genuine, she is every men's dream girl. 

"What about you...you mentioned your ex to me earlier." Jessie utters, "Why did you guys break up?"

Jiyong swallowed hard as her question awoke his bitter realities, he sighed loudly before replied to her question, "She's just not the one for me."

"Did you guys date for long?" She asks faintly as she forces herself to smile.

"About 6 to 7 years, I guess.."

"What?" Her eyes grow larger, twice its normal size, "And you just realize she isn't the one after 7 years?"

"It's complicated, Jess.." Jiyong sighs, "It's not as easy and as simple as it sounds."

"Well, did you guys just recently break up then...? It must have been devastating for her."

Should he just tell her...or should he just not, Jiyong bites the inside of his cheek as he tries to make up his mind.

The truth is, Jiyong himself doesn't even know the answer to Jessie's question. Him and Kiko have been on and off, and on and off for millions of times and this time is just like one of those times where he randomly disappears and cuts off contact with her. He isn't the type of guy who wants to be the one putting the end in a relationship but he knows in the back of his mind that as the days go by, things only going to get worst for her. He feels less and less toward her every day but he just can't seem to let go of her somehow.

It has been like that since their second anniversary, Jiyong has stopped feeling romantically toward Kiko for a very long time. The only feeling that is left inside of him is pure guilt. She sticks with him throughout these seven years of his life, waiting for him, forgiving him every time he runs away but a little did she know, she has been putting up with the wrong guy and there is never going to be a happy ending in this love fairy tales of him and her. 

"Oppa?" Jessie's voice snaps Jiyong out of his deep thinking.

"Hm?"

"I asked you a question..." She mutters, "When did you guys break up?" 

Can't bring himself to lie to the poor girl, Jiyong can only look the other way, "Let's talk about something else..."

Jessie looks at him, confusion fill her eyes and her smile slowly fades, "I thought we were being honest with each other here. Why do I feel like you're hiding somthing from me?"

"Jessie.." Jiyong pleads.

"What? I am just asking when..I am not even asking why or how did you break up with her."

"I really don't want to talk about it, Jess."

With his tone, she knows something is up with them and it isn't hard for Jessie to guess it right at the first time.

"Don't tell me...you're still seeing her?"

He gulps.

"Oh my god..." 

"Jessie, but it's not like that anymore between-"

"B-ut but I thought you guys broke up..." , Her voice cracks a little at the end, sounding to him as if she is about to burst into tears, "That's at least wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter