chapter 13 - it's May

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessie's home, New York City

With her trembling body leaning against the bathroom wall, Jessie slowly sliding down to the floor. She sits with her knees up to her chest, and she hugs them to her as she burst into tears while her right hand is still gripping hard onto the test stick as if she wants for it to break.

She is pregnant.

How can this happen?

That. She knows.

But how did she let it happen, that is what she doesn't understand. 

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid, Damn it Jessie!" 

Banging the back her head to the wall, as she cries and cries in pure aggression at herself. In a few month, she is going to be graduating and starting her new life in college, at least that was the plan. But now, how is she going to do all that with a child growing inside of her. She is only eighteen, and even though she is lucky enough to always have a full support emotionally and financially from both of her parents, being pregnant at this age and at this time is still unacceptable. 

"Jessie! What the hell are you doing in-"

Pushed from outside, the door to her bathroom is being swung open. Jessie's heart drops the second she sees the person who is now standing at her doorway.

"May.." Jessie gasps loudly and quickly wipes her wet cheeks with the back of her palms, "What are you doing here?!"

"What am I doing here? Well, Jess you-" Spotting a strange object in her friend's hand, May squints her eyes, "What's that in your hand, Jessie?"

Jessie stands up on her feet. Hiding the pregnancy test behind her back and shakes her head wordlessly at May.

"Jessie, hand it to me right now."

"It's nothing, May."

"Give it to me." She hisses, "Jessie, I swear if it is what I think it is..."

"May, please..."

May forces Jessie to turn with her hand gripping onto her shoulder. She reaches down and takes the white plastic stick out of her friend's hand.

"Oh my god." 

Jessie forces her eyes close, not being able to stand the look on her friend's face any longer as she waits for the rant to come next.

"Jessie, you're pregnant?"

Unsure about what to say, Jessie can only reply with a small nod and feels some sort of pressure building up inside her eyeballs as another set of tears gathered.

"You're freaking pregnant..." May gasps, looking up at her, "Who's the father?"

Shaking her head, Jessie keeps her lips closely together, pursing them in a thin line. She isn't even ready to accept the fact that she is now carrying another human being inside of her and May is going to force her to speak of him? The father of her child? The one and only man she never wanted to see ever again in her life.

"Jessie, who is the father!" May repeats in a strong voice.

"May..." She cries, "Can you please stop asking? You're making everything worst for me."

"For god sake, Jessie. You're with a child! How can you ask me to stop asking you questions when I am here worrying sick of you. You need to tell me now who got your pregnant or I swear.." 

"It's him." She finally blurts out.

And there is only one name May can think of, "...Jiyong?"

"He is the only guy I've ever slept with, May. It can't possibly be anyone else." Jessie strongly states.

"Oh my god...oh my ing god." May grunts repeatedly in shock, "You have to tell him, Jessie. Listen, I think I have his number from the last time he tried to-"

"There is no way I am going to tell him."

"What do you mean?"

"I am not going to tell him, May. This is my problem.

"Are you crazy? You have to let him know that you're pregnant with him, Jessie!"

"But we broke up! And I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore." She spats, "Please, May. Don't tell anyone about this, please. Not now."

"Don't tell anyone what, dear?" 

Before Jessie could speak, the last person she wishes to be there appears out of nowhere. She is standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. Smiling, with her mouth closed as she waits for her daughter to response.

"Mom.." Jessie breaths out, "You're back.."

"Indeed, my lovely. So, what were you guys talking so loudly about? I can hear you two from downstairs." Her mother discerns.

"Nothing, mom. We were just-"

"Mrs. Saint, Jessie is-"

"May!" Cutting her friend off, Jessie shoots May a death glare.

"Jessie! You have to tell her. If you are not going to tell him at least you need to tell your own mother."

"Please, May. I will tell her later. Now, can you just please leave? Please." Jessie begs.

"Okay, girls. What is going on here? Why do I feel like you're hiding something from me, Jessie?" Mrs. Saint asks as she blinks to refocus.

Jessie pauses to gaze at the face of her mother. Biting back a groan as she turns toward her friend.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" 

May's face crumples again, "Jessie..just tell her. Please."

She stops, mouth buckling, eyes wet. "Mom..." Jessie utters, "...I am pregnant."

 

**************

 

Two people sitting at the dining table looked up at Jessie with blank stares.

"Here's a water, Mrs. Saint. Should I serve the dinner now or shall we wait for Mr. Saint to arrive?" Cassie, one of the maid asks up as she is about to exit the room.

"We'll just wait, Cassie. Thank you." Mrs. Saint nods, "You girls want anything to drink?"

Jessie and May shake their heads in the same time, "It's okay, mom."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter