chapter 20 - late night craving

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a docter appointment, the three of them went home. Taehee then left to run some errands for Jiyong and Jessie has been doing nothing but taking a nap in her room. She gets a few phone call from her friends and mother, congrating her about the news and the fact that she and Jiyong decided to work things out and not get the abortion. Although, Jessie is still a little worried about the big life decision she just made and scared of the committment she just got herself into. She knows it is for the best. Maybe abortion is really not the right way out after all.

Sitting up from the bed, she doesn't know if it is the weather or the time difference but she feels extreamly exhausted. It is like she is running in a spinning barrel all the time and everytimes she tries to stand up, she feels like tripping over. Her head is banging like crazy. 

However, during their first visit at the docter appointment, their docter didn't mention much apart from simple things she should be aware of. Like what to eat and what not to, what to not drink and what to not do. Jessie was a little nervous before the appointment, and she grew even more restless when she was told Jiyong would not be able to go in there with her. There is still something that needs to be striaghten out in a term of the media and for now, he can't be spotted around her untill they are ready to annouce the big news. 

Whatsoever, Jessie doesn't really want to push it and get irritated by those nonsenses so much but she soon realize everybody was right. There is no way she could get through all this by herself. Heck, she was so nervous going into the clinic by herself when Taehee, and Jiyong are only a few rooms away. How could she possibliy get herself to an abortion clinic and get through all of it alone. 

Without him, everything must have been thousand times even harder.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat anything, Jess?" Jiyong says, entering the room after his work out session down at the gym, "You haven't had anything since that glass of water this morning."

"I don't feel like eating.." Jessie blurts out, "I just want to sleep." 

"Alright, alright." He nods, "Let me know if you need anything, okay? I have a last tour meeting at 8, so if you need me to get you something on my way back. Just give me a call." 

"Okay."

Jessie throws a blanket over her head and closed her eyes. She tries and tries to just fall asleep thinking that it is going to get rid of the nausea feeling. But she is wrong. Hours passed by and between dozing off and waken up by the noise from the street, Jessie finds herself wandering around her room restlessly.

"Ugh." She grunts to herself, annoyingly at the weird feeling in her stomach. is dry but everytime she swallows,  has this disgusting metallic taste all over. Her saliva even tastes sour if that is even possible. She wants to throw up but in the same time she is beginning to grow hungry. 

9 pm

The clock on the wall read. Where the frick is Jiyong at? She wonders. Walking toward her night stand, she searches for the phone Jiyong gave it to her earlier in the afternoon. It takes her almost five minutes to debate with herself whether or not she should call him and distrub his meeting or she should just ignore the craving and go to bed, knowing she only is going to throw up more and more if she feeds on food. If she calls him, will that come out a little too needy for someone who stands so strongly with the fact that she can take care of herself. She doesn't want him to think that she needs him, for anything at all especially not this soon.

11 pm

Jiyong is still nowhere to be found and Jessie feels like she is about to explode with frustration and nausea. So this is not so easy after all, pregnancy is though and even worst, just like she thought, she is left all alone in his huge apartment while he is out working freely.

The phone on the nightstand rings and Jessie lets out a grunt in frustration. She looks at the screen and answers the phone right away when she sees the familiar name.

"Hello?" 

"Hey"  A soft manly voice speaks up from the other line, "I didn't wake you up, did I?".

"No, I wasn't sleeping." Jessie grumbles, trying to refrain herself from crying. She bites her lips and whimpers. 

How sad this is. He is out, hanging with people and doing his own things, living his life while she stuck at his apartment with no food and no company. She doesn't even have a single friend here to get with and he is all fine. He doesn't have to feel this nausea, emotional or indescribable starving. 

"What's up?" Jiyong asks, worriedly, "Baby, ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter