chapter 4 - what should I do?

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting down at the vanity, Jessie stares aimlessly into her own reflection in the mirror as she dries her wet hair with a towel. None of her friends has gotten back from the cookout yet so it was only her left alone in the room. 

"What the heck is all this, Jessie..." She speaks quietly to herself.

Still in a state of utter shock, Jessie constantly has been replaying what Jiyong said to her this evening in her mind. She can't get it out and neither can she help herself to stop thinking about it. She didn't trust the whole thing that bad that as soon as she got back to her room, the first thing she did was googling Jiyong on the internet and tried to find all of his recent news on the media for a proof. She checked and even the media itself is going crazy over the fact that they have't been able to locate him for almost a week now. The latest new about him was on his relationship with a Japanese model, named Kiko. Apparently, she had just officially announced their break-up with him through her instagram post stating she is now single. 

So everything does make sense after all.

A breakup, disappearance and a new fresh start here away from the big city. Everything seems to slowly come along in Jessie's head. She is relief to know that at least he is not currently having a romantic relationship with any women therefore that doesn't put her in a bad guy's position. But still, he just got out of a long term relationship, as the news states Jiyong and his ex had been together for over five years...it doesn't make sense to her how fast he could move on just like that and was he even being serious when he asked her out this evening.

Jessie grumbles, hating herself for overthinking about everything so much all the times. Why does she have to go out of her way and looks up all these news about him. Now, she has even more stuffs to reconsider.

Her expression brightened up immediately as her friends finally make their appearances, "Oh my god, Jess. Where the heck were you the whole damn night?" May bellows as soon as she sees her best friend casually sitting at the vanity with the biggest smile on her face.

"I was just walking around...I went to the lake to get some fresh air.." She lies, avoiding eye contact with her friend.

"Then you could have at least say something! We have been searching for you!"

"Sorry, guys.." Jessie apologizes, shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

"You better save that for Mrs. Kwon tomorrow. That poor lady has been looking for you the whole night. She kept asking me and Sora about you...." May continues to complain but her expression begins to soften down a little.

"At least you are safe now. Next time at least bring one of us with you if you are going somewhere, Jess." Sora says, "Don't just be walking around alone at night like that...it's really dangerous."

Jessie nods and to her luck, her friends seem to believe what she says.

Without any more questions being asked, they change the topic immediately and start to talk about what are they going to do for tomorrow instead. Sora suggests fishing but May wants to go picnic. The two argue for a little while before they come up with a decision to do both. Jessie doesn't really oppose to anything her friends say because she spends most of the times zoning out, staring at the wall. 

"Jess..?" 

Snapping out of her thought, Jessie jumps at her friend's voice, "What?" She exclaims.

"Were you even listening to us?" May asks, squinting her eyebrows together.

"Yes of course, we are going to go picnic first thing tomorrow morning and then we are going to go fishing with Mr. Kwon later in the evening." 

"Since we got back, you have been acting very weird, Jess. What is that on your mind?" May asks, her voice lowering threateningly.

"Nothing..." 

"Then why do you look like you are thinking about something all the time...you look out of place." 

"May, she is probably just tired." Sora says, patting lightly on May's shoulder,  "It's late now actually, we should be heading to bed. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow." 

Narrowing her eyes at Jessie, May knows something is up with her best friend. They have been together for too long that it is impossible for Jessie to hide something from May. She knows Jessie like the back of her hand and she knows when Jess is zoning out like that, it doesn't normally happen out of tiredness. However, May believes she will eventually figure it all out by tomorrow.

***************

 

The next day comes and everything goes as smoothly as the plan. They wake up i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter