chapter 10 - the beginning of the end

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 7th

"Do you really need to go back...? I can just buy you a new ticket and you can stay for another week or something.."

Jiyong pushes himself up a little in the bed and leans his back against the headboard. 

"I wish I can but I have to go back to school at some point, you know." Jessie says with a small chuckle.

It's scary how time flies, when you are having fun. It feels like only a few hours, but days have passed. They are now left with two more nights together before Jessie has to leave. Jiyong has never been so devastated. He wakes up every day, and fall asleep every night thinking about how many more hours and minutes he has left to spend with her.

Sadly, they didn't get a chance to spend a lot of the times during the day together but every day at night, Jessie would sneak around to his place and spent a night with him to make up for all the times she has to go spend with her friends upon their request in an exchange for not telling anyone else about him and her.

Jessie is exhausted really, she spent her daytimes hiking, walking around the city, and doing all those heavy-physical activities with her friends then at night, she has to force herself to stay awake for Jiyong and they sure did a lot more than just cuddling and watching movies.

He made love to her, hard and sometimes even twice a day. One at night before bed and the again in the morning right after Jessie is awake. It feels as if he has never had before and every times with her just felt like the first he'd ever had. He is obsessed with every inches of her and everything about her drives him crazy. Before he knows it, it might be soon to say but he thinks he is surely falling deep in love with this girl.

"Thank god that your friends aren't coming up with anymore of those stupid plans so at least I can have today to be with you."

"Hey..don't say that." Jessie mutters, "If it's not because of them, we wouldn't have ever met."

Jiyong sighs, "Fine..I'm sorry." He mumbles, "But still, what is it about me that they hate so much...why wouldn't they want you to spend times with me?"

"They don't hate you, oppa." Jessie corrects, "They're probably just worried."

"Worry? Worry about what?"

This time it is Jessie's turn to sigh, "About us, obviously."

"For what? Me and you, we aren't even worried about us ourselves..." Jiyong grunts.

"Who told you that I am not worried about us..." 

Pushed herself up, Jessie holds the blanket against her  body and turns to look at Jiyong who is already staring hard at her.

"What do you mean, Jessie." Jiyong asks, as he reaches his hand back to massage the back of his neck.

"I am worried about us honestly..." Jessie murmurs, "I don't know. This whole thing between me and you, it is just...why does everything have to be this confusing between us."

"Jessie.." He notes, "Are you saying all this only because I haven't broken up with Kiko yet?"

"Well, I mean-"

"Jess.." Jiyong sighs, "We finally have the whole day today to be together. Can we please just not spoil it by talking about this?"

Disappointed at what Jiyong has to say, Jessie frowns before turning away. How can he not acknowledge that? It is like the most simple thing ever. You can't expect someone that is in Jessie's position to ever be okay with it.

As much as she loves being around him, she can't help it but feel terrible toward Kiko who literally has no idea that her boyfriend is sleeping in the same bed every single nights with somebody else. No one deserves to be cheated on or lied to. Even though Jiyong has mentioned it to her a couple of times about how toxic Kiko really is to his life, going behind her back and cheating on her isn't the the right way out. At least he needs to settle it down with her first, let her know it's over between them before he comes approaching Jessie like this.

"I told you I am going to break up with her as soon-"

"And when will that be, oppa?" 

Jessie cut him off sharply, and for the first time Jiyong is taken back by her adverse reaction.

"Next week? Next month? or next year?" She snaps, "You just keep saying you will, you will but you never tell me exactly when."

"Jessie, I told you I promise-"

"But your promise isn't enough, can you understand? If you want me to let it go then you have to give me the exact time and date." Jessie inhales deeply and says, "You can't expect me to wait for you when you don't even know how long you are going to take."

"So what are you saying now." Jiyong mutters, "I don't get you, we were just fine, having a few minute ago and now we are fighting. And it doesn't even make any senses because I have already told you a long time ago since the beginning of the week that I am going to break up with her and that you don't need to worry about it and you seemed to be fine with it."

Heart pounding in her chest, Jessie has always been scared that one day this is going to happen. She should have known that by starting off a relationship with someone, it requires a lot more than just good talks, good looks and good times in bed. They also need to be completely honest and faithful to one another but right now she is the only person who is keeping up those qualifications.

From her point of view right now, it doesn't even bother him at all, not even a little bit the fact that he is basically seeing two women at the same times. 

"I can't believe you..." Jessie shakes her head, "Are you saying this whole thing is my fault because I shouldn't have acted okay with it in first place when I surely wasn't?"

"I am not trying to say anything here, Jessie but I just don't get why you were okay with it then and now...you are just saying as if you want to break up or something...."

"How can we even break up when we never really was together." She scoffs, "You have never officially asked me to be your girlfriend-"

"And you know that the only reason why I didn't do that is because I am still with her, Jess." He opposes, "I want it to be special to you and I want to say it without feeling like I am doing one of you wrong. If I just asked you to be mine right now, would you even say yes, knowing that as you are in a relationship with me, I am also in another relationship with someone else."

Shaking her head in disgust, Jessie quickly gets up from the bed and begins to search for her clothes that were lying around on the ground. She throws on her top and then slips on her pants. She brushes her hand through her hair, fixing them as she makes her way toward the door.

"You know actually, you were right. I would have said no if you asked me." Jessie speaks as her hand reaches the doorknob.

"C'mon, Jessie. Stop it, baby..." 

"I can't believe I really thought this was going to get somewhere."

Door sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter