chapter 11 - let's not

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe he would really say that to you honestly." 

Putting down her phone, Jessie's attention turns toward her friend who has just stepped out of the bathroom. 

"I don't know what to say, May. I don't even know what to do right now." Jessie sighs, restlessly playing with the hem of her top as she speaks. The scenario from the morning floods through her mind. Though she didn't regret standing up for herself, a part of her thought she could have had a better control over her anger and didn't just storm out like that.

"Did he at least call you though?"

"Nope." 

"No? Like not at all? The whole entire day?", May asks, surprisingly, "Don't you guys like text all the times?" 

"We do but just not today. I haven't heard from him since the morning." 

"What the hell is wrong with him..." May snickers.

"I have no clue...I must have pissed him off really bad or something."

"Still, you are his girlfriend, Jess. He can't just leave you hanging like this and this is like the first argument you guys have ever had. The way he is handling all this is just...so childish."

Hoping to convince her friend otherwise, Jessie defends him, "But the thing is I am not his girlfriend, May."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." May mutters and her eyes rolled, "You guys are basically dating...just with no title."

Before Jessie can get a chance to talk back, Sora and Kai have finally returned from their short trip to the convenience store. 

"Oh you guys are back! Thank god, I am starving." May exclaims.

"It is raining outside! My hair is all wet, ugh!." Sora complains as she drops all the bags in her hand carelessly to the floor before grabs her towel and heads toward the bathroom.

"Jessie, come eat." May orders while unpacking everything out of the bags.

"You guys eat..I am not hungry yet." 

"But you haven't eaten anything at all today, Jess." Kai recalls, with a tinge of surprise in his tone.

"Let her be, she is busy getting her heart broken." May says softly.

"May!" Jessie blurts out.

Looking at his best friend in disappointment, Kai can't help it but feels he is getting more and more irritated. He care for Jessie, way more than she thinks he does and it kills him to see her being treated this way. 

"You guys still fighting?" Kai asks.

Shaking her head, Jessie looks at her phone that sits quietly on the nightstand, "I texted him like an hour ago...but he hasn't replied yet."

"Can't you just go to his house?" He suggests, seeing no other ways out.

"After what I did in the morning?" Jessie grunts, "I am going to just end up making a fool of myself.."

Kai sighs, resting his hands on his hips, and shakes his head, "You shouldn't have just stormed out like that you know."

"Wow...so you are taking his side now, Kai?" May spats, "What's wrong with you?"

As much as he hates Jiyong, he knows Jessie has crossed a line and might have overacted about this whole thing. It is true that he shouldn't have spoken to her that way according to how she told him this morning when she got back from his house, but again, she shouldn't have just stormed off without giving him a chance to explain himself.

"To think about it from his point of view, I mean he probably didn't mean it like that."

"Kai, are you dumb? He is dating our friend, Jessie and another girl in the same time and you are saying this whole thing isn't his fault?" May scolds loudly at him.

"Honestly..it's both of you guys' faults. I am not saying he isn't wrong for dating two girls in the same time but still, he didn't lie to her though, he told you that from the beginning and you were fine with it."

"So you are saying it's my fault that I was okay with it and didn't say anything?" Jessie inserts, as she is getting a little upset.

"No...but ugh I don't know what to say honestly. Just go talk it out with him, don't just sit around and assume stuff. That's not going to do you any goods."

And the conversation is cut short with a sound of someone knocking at the door, May, Kai and Jessie turn to each other at the same times as they wonder who could it be.

"You go get it." May gives Kai and order.

Peeking a look through the peephole, Kai turns around and his eyes immediately come in contact with Jessie's.

"It's him..."

It is impossible for Jessie to not show any signs of relief upon Kai's announcement. She tries to hide a grin on her face, but failing miserably as she walk toward the door. With one last look at both of her friend, they both each give her a small, encouraging nod before they turn their attentions back on the food that are lying in front of them.

Jessie takes a long deep breath before she steps outside.

 

**************

 

Waiting behind the door after he gives it a light knock, Jiyong recalls his conversation earlier in the afternoon with Kiko. Even though, he has already made up his mind, he couldn't really bring himself to come to terms with his final decision. He doesn't want to do it, but that doesn't mean he can just ignore the facts and keep on believing that Jessie belongs to someone like him.

The girl is young, pure, innocent and so lively. She has so much positivities in her life and who is he to take that away from her. Bringing her into his world isn't as simple and as easy as she thought it would be.

Kiko is right, she isn't prepared for what's about to come from being in a relationship with someone like him. The rest of her life, if anythings between them were to go wrong, it's going to keep haunting her. She will always be in the public eyes. She has to start living more privately and be more cautious about what she is going to do in every single day she wakes up. Why would he want to do that to her when she obviously has always been happy and carefree before him.

That helpless feeling of having no control over your own thoughts or actions , but he knows he has to do this for the sake of her happiness in the future. 

"Hey.." 

The presence of her sends chill down his spine, even though it is already dark out, he can still spot her pretty face clearly as she stands before him. 

"Hey.." She murmurs back, responding to his greeting earlier.

"Were you sleeping? I hope I didn't disturb you, coming by at this hour.."

"It's okay, I was just talking to my friends about you actually.." Jessie chuckles, trying to ease the tension between them. 

If there is going to be one thing she would mind right now, it is probably the way he is speaking to her. He sounds cold, distant and almost emotionless. His eyes are shining the same way they usually do, and everything about him is just stiff and almost lifeless. 

"Look..we don't have that much times left since we basically wasted the whole day today fighting." Jessie begins, "I just want to say that...I'm sorry...I didn't mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter