chapter 18 - break the news

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jessie was forced to wake up by an intense sick feeling coming right up from her abdomen. Although, she had the urge to get up and go straight to the bathroom, knowing exaclty what is that she needed to do in order to get rid of the weird feeling, she choosed to stay in bed. Nausea whirled in her stomach, but she didn't want to give in as for her, admitting to herself that she is experiencing her first morning sickness is just like another friendly reminder that she is indeed one very pregnant woman.

"Ugh." Jessie lets out a grunt in anger as another sudden wave to throw up washes over her.

Pushing the thick covers aside and bolting from the bed, Jessie makes a mad dash directly to the bathroom and eventually finds herself holding on for dear life to the toilet bowl. She throws up and throws up even though there weren't that many contents left inside her stomach since last night. It feels as if someone is trying to twist her gut empty. 

"Jessie?"

Jessie hears the loud bang coming from the door, follows with a strong manly voice as the owner of it is calling out her name. She is too caught up with the situation to look up and turn her head around to check who it is but just about ten seconds right after that, a warm big hand is gently placed on her lower back. 

"Easy there, baby..." Jiyong soothes, as he rubs his hand up and down her back.

Feeling her blood boiled a little at the way he is addressing her, Jessie wants to hiss back at him but is just super busy doing something else. Another gag reflex comes every times she takes in another breath, Jessie kneels there for about a minute or two untill the nausea feeling completely go away.

"Taehee! Can I get a glass of water in here?!" He shouts out before his gaze returned back to her. 

Brushing a strand of hair back behind her ear, Jiyong wipes away a droplet of tear from her red cheek with his thumb. He places his hand on the back of her head before lightly caresses it. 

Jessie on the other hand is left totally speechless but not only because she is taken back by his delicate gestures, but the burning sensation that wouldn't leave . She flinches a little when his comforting hand leaves her, but only to find out he is just reaching up to flush the toilet for her as she probably looks like she couldn't do it herself at the moment. 

"Is this your first time having a morning sickness?" 

She turns to him, and tries to adjust her sight, "Yeah..." She simply answers.

"It's alright, I got you. Take a deep breath and here."

Taking a tall glass with water from Taehee, who has just recently entered into the room so quiet that Jessie didn't even realize he was already standing there when her vomitting stopped. Jiyong wraps his hands over hers to help lift the glass to . 

After sipping a small gulp out of the glass, Jessie feels like she is back being alive once again, "Thank you."  She mumbles.

"Now, are you good? Do you want to go back to bed or do you still feel there is more coming?" He asks, referring to the sickness.

"I think I'm good." She sighs, "But my head, it is banging like crazy.." 

Massaging the side of the temple with the heels of her palms, Jessie can only wish for the dizziness feeling to soon go away. 

"Well so then I guess we have to remember to discuss about all these symptoms with your docter today. So we know exactly what to do the next time you have this morning sickness." Taehee implies.

"Wait..we are going to see a docter today?" Jessie utters, feeling a little lost to recieve such a short notice of her own appointment.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you yesterday that apart from meeting my boss this morning. We planned on taking you to the hospital to get everything check up before we leave on tour." Jiyong explains, "There is still a lot I don't know about pregnancy and how to properly take care of you."

"Okay, too much informations all at once." She snaps, "And the fact that I am not even ready to do any of that makes it all even harder."

"Everything is going to be just fine, Jessie. All you need to do right now is go clean up, get dressed and we will be heading out in like a haf an hour. Do you need me to grab you two anything for breakfast while you're getting ready?" Taehee offers.

"Just a coffee for me as usual. Thanks." Jiyong replies, before turns his attention back to Jessie who is now curling up in a ball, leaning against bathtub lifelessly, "Do you feel like eating anything?"

"Not after that, no." She swallows.

"Maybe just get her a glass of orange juice or something sour. That probably will help her get through the ride." Jiyong says, thoughtfully.

"Alright, boss. I will meet you guys at the lobby in 30 minutes?"

"Yes, sounds good."

A sound of a door being shut closed has left them in complete awkward silence with just him and her, sitting around in the small square bathroom. He then offers her a hand to help her to get up, however Jessie feels the need to turn him down.

"It's okay. I got it." She insists.

Jiyong can only shake his head and sighs, knowing the stubborn and sassy Jessie is back once again.

"You need my help getting ready?" He continues to ask although he knows she most likely will say no.

"No, I am good." she says, shaking him off.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I am fine. Please, can you just leave?" She grumbles, getting a bit irritated at his overprotective care that she finds somewhat very unnecessary and that he is only doing it for show.

Heaving out yet a loud sigh, Jiyong runs his hand through his face as if he is about to lose it all, "Jessie, I am trying very hard here to be a good boyfriend to you and-"

"You are not my boyfriend, Jiyong." She states in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay, whatever you say. I am not going to fight you on this.  Let's not ruin our perfectly just find morning this way. We still have a lot to do, get dress. Meet me out in the living room when you're ready."

With that, he walks off, leaving Jessie alone just like how she has asked him to. 

 

*****************

 

Four people sitting in a total silence in the moving vehicle, one being the driver doing his job as regular and on the passenger side, there is Taehee who is busy doing something with his phone and the two on the back seat, Jessie and Jiyong who don't even bother saying a single word to one another despite the quiet moment that is being given to them.

It isn't so long untill the car pulls up in the driveway, entering the building from the side where the parking lot locates. Cars filled up all the parking spots and you can already tell how many people are there going to be inside this enourmous building. Jiyong is the first to step out, and he signals Jessie to follow. Taehee on the other hand insists he has to take an urgent business c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter