chapter 22 - give it a try

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ GD p.o.v. ]

My hands grip tightly on the wheel and in the meantime trying to keep my eyes on the street. I let out a small sigh in frustration as I think about what happened earlier back at the studio. 

Jessie shouldn't have seen that. I could only imagine how horrible she probably feels right now, and the thing is she doesn't bother to ask me anything or to allow me a chance to clarify myself. It likes she choose to trust what she saw and that is why she is acting all weird and quiet around me now.

"Baby, listen there is nothing going on between me and her-"

"So what time are we leaving tomorrow exactly?" Jessie ignores my question and rudely cut me off making me sigh

"Eight in the morning." I quietly mumble, "Look whatever you saw earlier, it is not like that."

"It's okay, Jiyong. You don't need to explain yourself to me." She mutters, "It's not like we are anything of an item."

My heart drops slightly at her bitter words.

But I thought I really was making a progress with her, what's now. Yesterday, we were all fine. We even said good night to each other and not to mention I literally just bought her a car yesterday and annouce to the whole world she is my girlfriend and is pregnant with me, and suddenly now she is saying this? 

Is she just jealous of me or does she really mean it.

"Then why do you look upset?" I assert.

It doesn't make sense at all. What she is saying and how she is acting, it just doesn't go. If she really doesn't care, how comes she is being awkwardly quiet and cold toward me all of the sudden.

"I am not upset..I am just tired." She snaps, "Actually, can we just go home now?"

"But we still have to pick up your stuffs."

"Can't you just ask someone to do it?" She spats, angrily, "I just don't feel like going anymore."

"Jessie, you have to be more reasonable than this. I told you-"

"Oh for heaven sake, I do not care, Jiyong!" She shouts, "I don't care if you are seeing her or sleeping with her on the side or whatsoever but I am TIRED right now and I just want to go home!"

Couting from one to ten silently in my head, I try to refrain myself from yelling back at her for being so childish about this whole thing and just keep a straight face. 

She is pregnant, Jiyong. She is pregnant with your baby, remember that. It is probably her hormone talking not her. 

"Alright.." I nod, turning the car around and drive back home.

 

********************

 

Stepping into my apartment, I watch as Jessie quickly walk toward her room and slaps the door shut behind her before locking it. I sigh to myself, running my palm through my face. 

What the hell have I done now?

Ugh, I have been doing good so far and Nana has to ruin it all for me. I didn't even hug her for god sake, she hugged me. And if Jessie was there to see that, how could she not be able to tell that it was her not me that started it first. Why is she suddenly upset at me?

Could it be that she is jealous? 

I walk up to my bedroom to get the key that is used to unlock Jessie's bedroom downstairs. I knock on her door for a couple of times but she doesn't respond so I just decide to go in.

"What was that all about?" I snap, stepping further into the room and stand at the foot of the bed while Jessie is lying on her bed.

She quickly spring up in surprise, "Excuse me?" She hisses, "You mind knocking?"

"We need to talk." I begin, "You can't just not communicate with me like this, Jessie. What is going on? We were just fine yesterday and were supposed to go to the mall this afternoon to get your stuffs. You can't just act like a child and don't do things just because you are upset with me."

She looks taken back by my random outburst. Since she set foot back into my life, this is probably the first time I have talked back to her and not letting her get away with her selfish actions.

"A child?" She repeats my word, "Did you seriously just call me a child?"

"Yes, I did." I say, "If you aren't one then let's talk. Let's talk like an adult and figure out what's up with you."

"I told you. I am tired, Jiyong. I want to sleep." She hisses.

"That is?" I raise my eyebrows, "Are you sure you are just acting all mad because you are sleepy?"

I know she is lying. A kid could tell she is lying, anyone could tell she is lying. There is no way she is tired, her face doesn't say so and her eyes doesn't agree with her. She seems wide awake, talking back to me angrily and all. 

Why can she just say it? Why can she just admit it that she was jealous? 

It's not like I am going to be pissed at her for being jealous, heck I would love it if she is. That means she is starting to have some feelings for me and that is all I have ever wanted.

"You know if you are jealous, you could have just-"

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." She stands strongly on her ground and continues to lie.

"Alright then." I nod, "Then I will let you get some rest. If you need anything, just give Taehee a call."

Jessie narrows her eyes at me, "Where are you going?" She questions right when I am about to step out of the room.

"I promise Nana I am going to take her out for dinner. But since we are no longer going shopping anymore, I will just take her out for lunch. So I won't co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter