chapter 15 - It is what it is.

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When was the last time Jessie has ever felt this excited. First day of high school? or few days ago when she found out she is pregnant. Sit back and let day after day passed by, Jessie finds herself getting lost in this cruel world which fills with pure desperation. She doesn't know what to do and every seconds, there is someone growing inside of her. Every minutes, every hours, every days. What will happen next, she knows she can't go through it alone and the more she waits, the bigger the problem seems to get. She still hates him, very much. But the truth is he probably is the only one who can help her out of this darkness right now.

Sitting in the back of the car as it drives around to the back of a enormous stadium, Jessie looks out her window and is overwhelmed at the scene that is flashing right in front of her.

Hundreds of fans, boys and girls, are surrounding the big building. In every corners and every sides, it is filled with people and more people. It's a fact that Bigbang is incredibly famous but witnessing this with her own eyes kinda gives her the gist of what Jiyong's life is really all about. 

These people are willingly to go out of their ways to just come all the way here, waits in line for hours so that they could watch him from afar. They wouldn't even get to touch him or even be up close personal with him. His fans must have to love him so much, she can only imagine.

"Jessie.." 

Snapping out of her thought, Jessie turns toward May as the car slowly stops and parks right beside the back entrace door of the building.

"Yeah."

"Are you alright?" Her friend asks.

"I am fine.." She nods, pursing her dry lips into a thin line.

"Don't be nervous. It's going to be okay.." May cheers softly.

"Okay ladies, we are here." The guy sitting on the passenger seat announces, "Doyong-ah, can you get the security team to come out here. Jiyong doesn't want anyone to get the photos of these two ladies as it's his private matter." He turns to speak to the driver.

May glances over at Jessie who is sitting firmly on her seat, "Wow...seems like your boyfriend is being a little too overprotective of you, Jessie."

"May, stop it." Jessie groans, "Sir, can we just go in and see him like....casually? It's not really a big deal. I just have to tell him something. It will be quick. I won't even take more than five minutes out of his times." 

"Well, Ms. I am sorry but we can't let you do that. The show is about to start soon and Jiyong tells me himself he is going to be seeing you once the show is over. But don't worry, we've already set up a private room for you and your friend backstage. But if you want to see the show, we can also arrange that for you as well."

"No..no. It's okay. Just...just take me where I don't have to see anybody please. I just want to talk to him alone nd leave right away if that's okay."

Taking back by her polite command, Taehee's eyebrows knit together in confusion as he begins to question the true relationship between his boss and the young lady. Although, he wants so badly to ask her straight away, it is none of his business to invade Jiyong's privacy like that.

"Alright, Ms. Shall we get going inside?"

Few men dressed in all black immediately attends to the side of the car and holds the door open for Jessie. She awkwardly bows in a thankful manner before follows them inside. 

 

*********************

 

The cold, quiet and intense atmosphere makes Jessie's stomach stirs in discomfort. She has been sitting in the lounge for about an hour or two with May. The girl enjoys shoving her face with the foods that have been specially prepared for them both and were strongly ordered by Jiyong to provide upon the two girl's arrival.

"Oh my god, this kimchi fried rice tastes exactly like how Mrs. Kwon used to make it, Jessie!" May says with a mouthful, "You are not hungry? Are you sure you want me to just finish all these foods by myself?"

"Go ahead, May. I just don't feel like eating right now.." Jessie mumbles and for the thousandth times that night, she lets out a sigh of desperation.

"Are you alright..?" Noticing the pale face of her friend, May can't help but put her plate aside and turns toward her friend.

"I am fine..just a little nervous.."

"Well..don't be. I am sure everything will be okay and even though it doesn't, I mean once you tell him, you'll get to be the one making the choice anyway. At least, that's what your mother said and that's why we are here in the first place.."

"I know.." Jessie breathes out, "But still, I'm scared."

Judging by the look of Jessie's face, May sees nothing apart from fear. Although it has always been more of a frightened and close to anger look for the passed couple of days, this is probably the first time she notices a doubt in Jessie.

"Are you scared of him? or are you scared of the abortion..." 

Jessie bites down on her bottom lips and rolls her eyes in tiredness, "Before, I wasn't even scared of anything at all but now. Both, actually."

"Jessie..."

"I don't think I'd ever be okay with any choices we are about to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter