chapter 16 - not at all

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessie's dry throat disrupts her stillness as it reminds her to bring back her normal breathing pattern. She doesn't realize it has been over 1 minute since she last spoke. Jiyong, on the other side is froze still in his spot. His eyes held a tight and strong gaze with hers as he shifts uncomfortably in his seat. 

Regret washes over Jessie like a bucket of cold water. She immediately turns away once she realizes there would be no words coming out of him unless she urges him to speak up herself. He seems lost, scared and in the same time there is a little hint of a doubt in his eyes. She bets he is probably thinking if the pregnancy she is referring to has anything to do with him at all or it could be that she is indeed carrying a child of another man but just meaning to put him at fault.

"Are you sure?" He finally says something.

"Am I sure?" She repeats his unclear question, "Of what? That it is your baby..? I swear to god you are the only man I've ever slept with. I am not that big of a if you are doubting me so." 

"Jessie." He remarks, sighing in disapproval, "Are you sure of the pregnancy. That's what I meant. Obviously. I don't even need to worry even a single bit if the baby is mine or not."

"If I were you, I would not speak that confidently of it, basing on how fast it was for you to get me to sleep-" 

"Jessie, I ed you." Strongly and confidently he cut her short, "and we did it without using any protections. Of course, I can speak of this pretty confidently, Jessie." 

"Jiyong!" She grunts in full embarrassment.

"Whatever, so did you check? Are you really pregnant pregnant or you just have the symptoms."

"I checked...like ten times almost for the passed couple of days.." She admits.

"And they're all positive?"

"Yeah.."

"I see.."

She snickers, shaking her head sarcastically upon his simple words but manages to hold her tongue. Another long silence approaches and Jessie can feel her inner self beginning to run out of that little patience she has. She doesn't know what is he thinking of although she wishes so badly that she can just read his mind out loud but she can't. 

"Don't worry. I am not here to ruin your perfect wonderful life. Actually, I'm here because apparently to my parents, it is unacceptable for a woman to go without a father of a child acknowledging that the baby is his. And I'm just here because I need your consent-" With her eyes roll slightly, Jessie speaks., "I mean my mother needs me to get you to give me your consent."

"What consent?" 

"I want to get an abortion."

Upon her words, his eyes turned dark. He narrows them at her as if he is trying to check if she really mean to say what she just said. And when Jiyong thought it couldn't get any worst than that, Jessie decides to draw out her plans to him.

"I am not going to keep the baby for the sake of me and also you, so don't worry. If you can just say yes and maybe tell my mom or something, you won't even have to see my face ever again."

"Wait here." He simply replies, not wanting to say anything after that because he knows what he is about to say going to end up causing them a huge argument and nothing will be solved at the end.

"What..?"

"I said wait here. I'll be back. I have to take care of something." He demands before walking out of the room.

His action confuses her to no end. She is being put in a very awkwardly low position as she realizes she has now shamed herself fully right before his eyes. Not only she is pregnant with a baby but now she even thinks of committing such a horrific action by killing one. He is probably so disgusted by her statement that he has to leave the room, leaving the topic un-discussed and leaving her drowning in her own shame.

 

****************

 

A little bit later, he enters back into the room. With a casual outfit this time as she believes he has gone to change, looking like he is ready to leave the building.

"Let's go."

He grabs her elbow and gently pulls her up to her feet but just like he thought, it is going to be that simple.

"Where are we going?" She mutters, pulling away from him before takes a small step back.

"We are going back to my place. We can't stay here all night, Jessie. We rent this place out for a certain hour and right now, we are running out of times."

"I'm not going." 

"What?"

"I said I am not going anywhere." She repeats, "Jiyong, you have to talk to me about this. It's better if you could have just said something rather than pretending as if nothing happened."

"I am not going to say anything right now when I've not yet thought it through carefully, Jessie. This is a really sensitive topic and I take it very seriously which is why I am taking you back to my place and there, we can actually discuss more of this."

"But I am not going! Not to your place especially!" She shouts in anger, "You can just tell me what do you me to do and that is. Make up your mind right here and right now."

He sighs, finally coming to his sense that he wouldn't be able to convince her to leave the room with him unless he gives her an answer.

"You're not getting an abortion. That's for sure." 

"But why?" She whimpers.

"But why what, Jessie?" He shakes his head.

"Jiyong...I'm only 18. In two more months, I am g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter