chapter 21 - almost is never enough

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jiyong p.o.v. ]

"So I think that's a wrap." I sigh, throwing my head back against the back of the chair. 

After being in the studio for at least three hours, we finally finished recording our backing track for the tour. I was here since 6 in the morning after I went to drop off a new car at my apartment and I went to bed at four in the morning last night so I am dead exhausted.

However, knowing that after this I am going to get to spend the whole day with Jessie make it all so much better and worth it.

I don't know if it is just me or last night I feel some sparks initiating between us. She seems to have opened up more and more to me and yesterday when she shared me her food, believe it or not it is enough to get me through this whole week.

The impact she has on me, I am well aware of it since day one. But to actually living it everyday is just very fulfilling and content.

"So hyung...what's the situation right now?" Daesung says, plopping down the sofa, right next to Seungri.

"Well just like you saw on the news...I am having a baby." I say, proudly.

"I can't believe you kept it to yourself this long without telling us.." Seungri whines, "Ugh, hyung I feel like a fool learning about it from the news this morning."

"Yah...It's not that I don't want to but I just don't want it to get out just yet." I mutter, "Everything is overwhelming for her right now. I just want to make sure we are ready for the impact of the media."

The four other members nod along, agreeing with me. 

"I am happy for you, Jiyong. Really." Taeyang says, patting me on my back, "You're living the dream, man." 

I smile, "Yes, I am." 

"Ugh, somehow I am weirdly jealous of you right now. I want a kid too." Top hyung whines, "It sounds like a lot of fun." 

Shaking my head, I look at him and laughs, "Hyung, it is not that easy...and honestly, I don't even know how it is all going to work out. With us touring, and her coming with me...she is going to be so exhausted all the time."

As much as it has always been a dream of my to have my girlfriend coming on tour with me, I have never really thought it from the other person point of view. It must have been so boring, waking up everyday doing the same certain and watch the same exact shows every evenings then go to bed at a different hotel every nights.

And try doing that while pregnant, I can't even think of how uncomfortable it could be for her. She is really giving up so much in her life for this. I have to make sure I won't let her down and make it all worth it for her.

"It's going to be fine, hyung. The four of us will help you take care of her." Daesung says, "And it's good we get to practice you know, one day who knows."

We share a good laugh and continue to talk for a little more until Seungri's girlfriend decides to show up.

"Hey babe." Nana says, stepping into the studio.

Nana. I almost roll my eyes at the name.

Nana is Seungri's girlfriend, the first one actually. They have been dating for over a year but to me, this relationship is getting nowhere. Knowing her like the back of my hand, she has always been a close friend of Kiko. I know her, her past, her true color and it makes it even harder for me to believe her when she said she is in love with Seungri.

Fact, we kind of have a thing together. Years back, I cheated on Kiko with her and up untill today, I still regretted it every day or every time I see her with Seungri. Everyone else knows about us, all the other boys except for Seungri himself. That is something I would never tell. It will ruin him completely and our relationship will never be the same

"I run into Jaewook oppa earlier and seems like he is looking for you." 

"Oh yeah, I supposed to give him back his headphone I borrowed the other days." Seungri says, "Wait here, alright?" 

And with that Seungri grabs his bag and leaves the room.

Then it is an awkward air between me, the rest of the boys and Nana. No one says anything to one another, eventually Taeyang and Daesung decide to leave the room and Top hyung goes into the recording room to rehearse his line. It seems like everyone wants to leave me with her on purpose somehow.

"I saw the news." Nana speaks up, out of the blue.

I ignore her while searching through my computer and trying to arrange the backing track in order.

"I didn't know you broke up with Kiko." She continues to speak, "You should have called.."

"Nana." I snap, "Stop talking like that with me. You are dating Seungri. If he heard you-"

"You know exactly why I am dating Seungri, Jiyong." She gushes.

Do I?

Well, sadly, yes I do. 

"Listen, Jessie is going to be here in a second so I am going to have to go." I say, getting up from my chair and heading to the door.

A small arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back and I feel her head resting on the back of my neck.

I stay there, frozen in my spot, not knowing what to do. I let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter