chapter 17 - never be the same

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride back to Jiyong's resident wasn't as intimidating as Jessie thought it was going to be. Giving that the driver and his manager are also in the vehicle with them, Jiyong spent most of his times discussing to the man in the passenger seat about his schedule and they joke around with one another here and there throughout the ride. Although, she preferred for them to be in a more quiet environment so she could get a better chance to recall what Jiyong said earlier, she found herself in a better comfort zone with their laughs erasing out the awkward silence around them. 

His words rang in her ears, as if it was just being said a few minute ago. She couldn't help but wonder what did he really mean earlier. Negative thoughts rush through her head as they weren't that many positive things coming out from his sentences. 

However, learning that in two days, Jiyong is going ot be leaving on tour has somewhat puts Jessie in a very uneasy position. She didn't bother to speak up her curosity since she didn't want to surprise everyone else in the car. A half an hour ride got her wondering what is going to happen once they finally reach his place.

The car pulls up on a fancy driveway with two men dressed up in all black already waiting at the main entrance. NINE ONE HANNAM, the huge sign in front of the building read. 

"Let's go." Jiyong taps her gently on her shoulder and signaling her to get out of the car. 

With her side of door being held open by one of the man, she kindly thanks him. The man is a bit taken back by her manners as if he'd never expected to be treated with such a respect from her. Jiyong on the other hand, has been keeping his eyes on his lady as he waits for her to join him on the other side of the car. And when she did, he steps forward and casually places his hand on her lower back in a sigh of possession.

"You don't need to thank him next time. It's his job." He whispers into her ear but still keeping a good distance in between them.

As they take a step inside, Jessie's eyes scan through the place and stop at the reception lady who immediately stands up to greet them upon their arrival. She gulps down her dry throat and steps into the private elevator along with Jiyong and another man who she believes is his manager. The complex is gigantic and you can smell the strong scent of rich people in the air. The elevator stops at the floor number 8 and the door opens to a huge and deluxe hallway. 

Stepping deeper inside, she realizes they have finally arrived at the destination, his apartment. The size of his living room alone is the same space as four of Jessie's bedroom combines together. One side of the wall is decorated with giant window offering full open view of the city. Sleek wooded floor and the stylish furniture, his place screams rich and powerful. It is safe to say that this isn't just an apartment as Jessie thought she could call it so, his place is a penthouse and probably the biggest one she has ever laid her eyes on

"The driver will be up with your suitcase in just a bit. Do you want to go freshen up first or should we get down to business?" Jiyong asks.

Noticing the strange man is still in a close distance and can possibly hear him, Jessie turns to Jiyong and sends him a warning glare.

"It's okay. He knew, I told him already since we were still at the stadium." He tells her as the three of them finally enters a huge open space of the living area.

"I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to congrate you earlier. There were too many people around, and Jiyong told me you guys have been meaning to keep it private." Taehee immediately offers his apology.

"It's okay. There is no need for you to be all enthusiastic about it anyway. It was just an accident. It's not like we had this planned out or something." Jessie bluntly declines.

Both heads turn to her at the same time. Taehee draws in a long awkward deep breath before forcing out a fake uncomfortably smile at Jessie who seems to maintain her stern face despite the friendly atmosphere he has been trying to woo her.

"Jess." Jiyong flicks an irritated gaze her way.

Sensing the hot tension between the two, Taehee thinks of the way to make himself stand in a less awkward position as he then excuses himself.

"Alright..well, I will be in your closet, packing you stuffs for the tour if you need me."  

His hand goes up and pat Jiyong lightly twice on his back before he walks off, leaving the scene as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, Jessie's eyes follow the back of the man's head as he slowly begins to disappear behind the white door and even though he is already out of her sight, she keeps her gaze still. 

"Anything to drink?" Jiyong's soft voice snaps her head back toward him.

She shakes her head and follows his foot steps as they walk toward the couch that sits in the centre of the room.

"Let's just get the talk over with. I don't want to be out here later than midnight. May is going to be worried sick of me."

With a sigh, Jiyong sits down on one of his armchair and guides Jessie to take a seat right by him on the big couch. 

"You won't be going back to the hotel tonight, Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter